Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Do your hips really go back?

I have been told by some friends that your hips go back in about 6 months is that true?I want to wear my holister jeans again!

Re: Do your hips really go back?

• I never knew Hollister jeans were for those with no hips???  ::shrug::

...and I have no clue about the hips.

• I fit into all of my pre-pg clothes right now so I guess my hips have gone back in place. Some say a chiro can help.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I fit into all my pre-pregnancy jeans the same as I did before.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

***Nestie Bestie w/ TheDeatons***

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Mine went back in about 3 months.  Now if I could just get rid of this muffin top...
    J - 9/6/09 L and A - 1/17/12
  • I have heard mixed reviews on this so it must be possible but maybe not for some.  Mine spread so much that even though most of the weight is gone I am 5 sizes bigger in pants Sad
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You used to fit into holister jeans?  Can I have your autograph?  Those things are so damn small.   A size 12 in those translates into like a size 4 in regular jeans. 

::vomit:: 

• imageMrsBatty:

You used to fit into holister jeans?  Can I have your autograph?  Those things are so damn small.   A size 12 in those translates into like a size 4 in regular jeans. 

::vomit:: 

Agreed. I went into hollister once, realized they made abercrombie look big and that I couldn't find a shirt bigger than xxs. Props to you for owning a pair!

• I fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans 2 weeks after giving birth, so I guess my hips haven't changed.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • to make ya vomit less these were holister jeans from 2007. They are higher cut (meaning normal) .

Hollister 2010 is lower.

• I'm jealous of all you who fit into your pre-pg clothes! I still have 15lbs and 2 sizes to drop... :o(

I'm wondering too if these new hips will be my new shape... if so, I have alot of clothes to replace!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am with ya. I have 11 pounds to lose!  I keep hearing give it 6 months. I am breastfeeding and I am soo hungry just like when I was pregnant

I just want to be able to wear all of my old jeans. I can pull then up but they are to tight and look bad.

• I don't think my hips really ever changed. I was back into my pre-pregnancy jeans 2 weeks after having DD.
  • I hope not! I was hipless before M, he gave me some.
  • imagekiwi443:
    Mine went back in about 3 months.  Now if I could just get rid of this muffin top...

This.

• Conculsion: everyone is different just like when I was pregnant with all my labor questions.. I guess I was wanting to hear some magical new thing that helped hips and body fat shrink right off of me!!

In korea women ask there husbands to sit on there hips to put them back.LOL (My husband is Korean)  I would not dare do this and he would not do it. LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"