1st Trimester

Worthless...

I feel totally worthless at work today. It seems like I have been sitting here staring at my monitor and not getting a thing done. I can't focus today. I really don't know how I'm going to get through the day... How are you guys feeling?

Re: Worthless...

• about the same.

thankfully, it's a slow time for me, and i'm caught up with just about everything.

but next week, all hell is going to break loose.  i need to enjoy my quiet time while i have it.

• I feel the same way today, but I think my problem is that my boss is in Germany right now so I am sort of procrastinating since I know he won't be back until Monday.
    Ryan & Jenn Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • The same...I got in late because of a doctor's appt. (To get meds for the m/s) and I had to rest my head for an hour because I was so dizzy and nauseaus. I've been able to work a little...but eh. I could use a nap right about now. At home. In bed. ::sigh:: only 4 more hrs to go!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I bought a book... I think it's called "The Working Woman's Guide to Pregnancy" or something.. and it has some helpful tips, like getting the hard stuff done in the morning while you still have some energy, etc. It's been a helpful reminder in how to prioritize and manage to eek work out, because I have no energy lately! I'm on an energy rush today because I'm slammed, but for the past few weeks I've been blah and feeling useless. For most of the past week or so I've felt catatonic.
  • It doesn't seem to get better as the weeks go on...at least not for me!

• I am worthless too....

I think that I am coming down with a cold...I feel nauseous due to M/S...I am sleepy!  Someone just came in from a smoke and stinks! 

I think that I am a bit grumpy, you think?

Should ask for afternoon off!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers BFP#2 May 29/12 EDD Feb 3/13 M/C June 9/12 @ 6 weeks BFP#3 August 12/12 (It rained all day and then at dinner we saw a rainbow... and had a BFP just before bed!) EDD April 21/12
  • We're in the same boat sister...it's even worse when you're the boss and dont' want to do anything but sleep.  It's only 10 am (not even actually) and all I want to do is lay down and take a nap.  I have a project to finish today, it's sitting in front of me, relatively easy to take care of, but I don't want to touch it...I can't think of anything but fuzzy socks, a cup of cocoa and snuggling in bed. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLeeFletch:
    We're in the same boat sister...it's even worse when you're the boss and dont' want to do anything but sleep.  It's only 10 am (not even actually) and all I want to do is lay down and take a nap.  I have a project to finish today, it's sitting in front of me, relatively easy to take care of, but I don't want to touch it...I can't think of anything but fuzzy socks, a cup of cocoa and snuggling in bed. 

I hear you! You must be in CA like me. oh my godddd I dont want to be here for another 6 hrs!

• Not in Cali, but on the West Coast....you'd think 9.5 hours of sleep would be enough huh?  LOL.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"