3rd Trimester

confession:

My bad confession for today is: I screen for my MIL phone calls. I know how mean that sounds but today was just one of those days I just am not up to one of our conversations so I let it go straight to voicemail.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: confession:

• I screen everyone's phone call :) ?-ESPECIALLY when I'm pregnant!
  • Better to screen than to be mean is my motto...
  • Loading the player...
  • I screen all my calls. If I don't feel up to talking to that person I send it to voicemail. Not to be mean but luckily my MIL never calls me. Stick out tongue

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    M/C Dec 2010 - 5w5d Missing my sweet angel baby.
  • imageRunningMom:
    I screen everyone's phone call :)  -ESPECIALLY when I'm pregnant!

haha this made me laugh!

• Haha I do this all the time. If I'm not in the mood to talk to someone I don't answer there calls.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I guess it never occured to me that there were people who didn't screen phone calls from their MILs.
  • If it makes you feel better, I have screened my MIL's visits.  She used to like to "pop up" at my house and when she would, I wouldn't answer the door.  She doesn't do that anymore.  At least not when I'm home.  Embarrassed
  • imageLeah&Jack:
    I do this all the time. I don't see anything "bad" in it. It's good for the baby! No stress = happy fetus!

Exactly. Wink

• imagealabaster_angel:
    I guess it never occured to me that there were people who didn't screen phone calls from their MILs.

Haha..agreed! 

image image

BFP#1 06/01/09~DS Born 01/29/10 via c/s 

BFP#2 05/17/12~EDD 01/18/13~Natural M/C 05/27/12@6w2d 

BFP#3 07/03/12~DD Born 03/08/13 via sched. c/s 

BFP #4 10/03/13 EDD 06/09/14 SURPRISE!!! On our way to 2u2!

image image

International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC)...BF questions/concens welcome!

• I don't even talk to my MIL so you have me beat! lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"