3rd Trimester

Baby's room P'sIP

We still have some things to get, but the major stuff is done! :)  The room is tiny, so I can't get a pic of the whole thing at one time.

Changing table:

Crib:

Dresser (thats just a blanket on there for now)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby's room P'sIP

• Cute baby animals! Isnt it a great feeling to be done!!!
  • Don't be sad! Saturday morning are slow for posting and high for lurking :)

I love the theme you picked. We are also doing a safari animal theme. :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Very cute.  I guess I should get started on mine.  
  • Lurking from 3-6...  Your rom is adorable!  LOVE the monkeys!  :)
  • Thanks for replying...I was starting to think we'd made a huge decorating mistake! lol  We're still looking for some wall art and odds and ends, but it sure feels good to be so close to finished.
  • Very cute! I like the wall color. Looks very similar to ours. Nice and cheery!
  • Very cute!!! :) 

And it's giving me the motivation to start ours!  

• Cute!
  • Hi Laurie! I love the monkey theme!!!! DH is working on our nursery right now. Can't wait to get pics up!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageMelly Mel:
    Hi Laurie! I love the monkey theme!!!! DH is working on our nursery right now. Can't wait to get pics up!

Hey, Melissa!  It's actually jungle animals, but it does seem as though the monkeys stand out more, so maybe I'll go with that when looking for more decorations.

I can't wait to see yours!

• looks like you got the major stuff down! Maybe you should try to add a bit more color to the walls? A green color would stand out & look good with your bedding decor

• imagecindydee:
    looks like you got the major stuff down! Maybe you should try to add a bit more color to the walls? A green color would stand out & look good with your bedding decor

I plan on trying to do this with wall art/hangings.  DH is kind of a PITA in that he thinks in order for things to look good together, they have to be the same colors.  I've been working on teaching him that things can match and go well, even when they aren't beige (like 3 walls) or Pluto (like the accent wall).  It's an uphill battle. 

• Looks good!  You are the first person I have found that is using the same bedding and deco that we are!  I'ts nice to see another version of it!!!!
  • Cute!  I saw this bedding on target.com and put it down for option #2 because I love the monkey's; nice to see someone else's ideas!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"