3rd Trimester

fell down the stairs!!! = (

ok...so earlier today i fell down the flight of stairs...only on my bum, but now im having some BH and all of a sudden my head feels like fuzzy and dizzy and my vision is kinda weird...does this sound normal? maybe i'm just a worry wart...but any advice helps! = ) thanks!

Re: fell down the stairs!!! = (

• Call your doctor with ANY FALL.  They'll probably make you come in to L&D for monitoring, regardless of how you fell.  And with your symptoms, you should call right away.  Better safe than sorry.
  • The dizziness and impaired vision don't seem like normal side effects of falling on your bum. Sounds more like dehydration. I have actually had two falls down the stairs during this pregnancy, and was told by the dr that as long as I didn't land on my belly and/or bleed, than all should be fine. Baby is well cushioned in there.
  • Loading the player...
  • ok...well im giving my dr a ring right now just to be safe...thanks for the advice ladies!
  • imagemommatata:
    ok...well im giving my dr a ring right now just to be safe...thanks for the advice ladies!

That's probably for the best.  Especially if you hit your head and didn't realize it.  Hope everything is well.  Maybe you'll post an update later when you have a chance to sit and relax again?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"