Trouble TTC
Options

Clomid users come in

I took Clomid this cycle and I usually have O pain but this feel like my uterus is going to fall out. I have so much CM it's just gross. I had an almost + OPK CD 14 but absolutely no line since, which is confusing. I know that Clomid is supossed to "super charge" (as my Dr. put it) O but holy crap! Is this your experience?
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Clomid users come in

• Options
    i took clomid about a total of 5 times and i never had any pain or side effects.
  • Options
    I have taken Clomid for the past 2 cycles and have not had any side effects. If I were you, I would let my doc know about your symptoms. Clomid has some serious side effects and you should be monitored closely while you are taking it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I took it this past month and had the exact same feeling that you are describing. ?My CBEFM didn't give me a peak day (which was frustrating) just A LOT of high days. ?However, I got the pains on days 14 and 15. ?I asked my Dr. and he told me that the pains are common and were likely associated with ovulation. ??
  • Options
    Hmm...just realized that your Dr. started off with you on 100. ?I was only on 50mg (and I thought this was the standard dosage to begin). ?Any idea why he started you higher?
  • Options
    I experience some pretty decent ovary pain on clomid, it's been worse with each step up in dosage.  Clomid can affect your OPKs, so keep that in mind.  You really should be monitored.  If it is really that painful, I would call your doctor - overstimulation is a possibility.
    It took 5 failed IUIs and a failed IVF, but our FET worked!
    My pregnancy after Infertility Blog
    Our baby girl was born on April 27, 2011!
  • Options
    I used Clomid to conceive my DS and will be starting Clomid again next month.  I did have some cramping but mine is related to my dx of PCOS.  I also have severe menstral cramping so I viewed my cramping on Clomid as normal.  However if it isn't normal for you then I would call my doctor.  Better safe than sorry.  I also exprienced a lot of CM but my doctor didn't seem concerned by this.  I don't use the OPK so I can't help you there.  Sorry I can't be of more help!  Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    July Siggy Challenge Favorite Ice Cream - Cookies N Cream
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="D
  • Options
    I took clomid for 6 months and let me tell you...i have NEVER experienced any pain like I did while taking it.  I had cramps right after my period, half way between periods and right before,....and all of them were the worst cramps n pains you can imagine....times 1 million!  It was a really bad experience, not to mention it got me nowhere as far as getting PG
  • Options

I just started my first round of clomid, it should be about ovulation time this week! I have seen alot of success stories on various websites but am trying not to get my hopes up to high. The only symptoms I experienced was hot flashes and nausea. Keep me posted, fingers are crossed for everyone.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"