1st Trimester

I think the cat is out of the bag at work

I popped...big time.  People are looking at my stomach around the office as I walk around.  I don't think my pregnancy is much of a secret anymore.  I'm only 11 weeks!!!   I know 2nd time you pop earlier, but wow!  Anyone else like this.

3 IUI's and 2 IVF's later- Brady arrived. Born at 36 weeks after PUPPS and pre-e/HELLP.
IUI- BFN IVF #1 -BFP! Allie is our 2nd IVF baby. Born at 36 1/2 weeks after pre-e again
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: I think the cat is out of the bag at work

• Me too - either that or people are thinking I'm really fat!  I still haven't said anything, but people (esp women around the office) are staring at my belly.

Someone offered me a seat on the subway yesterday, I think my secret is out.

Me: PCOs DH: Perfect!
    4 Fresh IVF cycles + 1 FET where embies didn't survive the thaw = 2 perfect little men!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    sFET 11/9/11 - Beta 11/18 BFP!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I haven't gained any weight yet but my stomach is showing. I know it's probably mostly bloat, but geez you can definately tell I'm pregnant! I popped early with DD, so I'm just waiting for it to happen with this one, lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • This is my first baby but I have a little bump showing which is hard to hide at work. You can totally tell I'm pregnant. I'm sure I'm going to get questions soon. I'm not a big person so I think that's why it shows and I've gained a few lbs. ughhhh

• Me too!  I'm 11 weeks with my 2nd and holy cats i'm already wearing maternity pants... My tummy is definitely getting hard to hide, but i haven't said anything yet. I too notice some women staring at my belly... Because i'm so thin, people are probably like "enough already lady, just tell us"...
  • Hmmm... I'm not getting that.  I do make it a point to wear a buttoned up blazer now vs. the more fitted sweaters I used to wear.  I just look like I've put on a few pounds... no noticeable bump.  I think some people suspect because I have twice now ordered ginger ale vs. beer at happy hour, but oh well... cat will be out of the bag soon!

I'm going to make an AWESOME big brother.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Yep. I am 12 weeks and have been clearly round and showing since about 9-10 weeks. People have been staring for a while. Trying to figure out if I'm fat or pregnant, I assume. I am not really trying to hide it, and in the last week or so have been talking to my actual friends at work about it when others are around, I don't care so much. I do miss watching people play the fat or pregnant game lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"