3rd Trimester
Options

SOON TO BE MOM VENTING ...a lil... lol

Why is it when us females get to the full-term part we feel so alone...anxious...and this exploding emotional bomb ready to blow up at any given moment. WHY CAN'T THIS JUST GET DONE AND OVER WITH!!! I just hope that I don't feel this way after she's born...my fiance and I are at our breaking point. And I blame it on all hormones...poor guy is going through hell and I can't help it at times...but I just wanna (excuse me for sounding like a crazy B!@#$)...But set him on fire sometimes and sit and watch him burn just so he can feel any closeness of the pain I've endured up to this point and will endure when I deliver. LOL I just had to get that out!! I am only playing tho. 

Re: SOON TO BE MOM VENTING ...a lil... lol

• Options

imageMommalokita:
    Why is it when us females get to the full-term part we feel so alone...anxious...and this exploding emotional bomb ready to blow up at any given moment. WHY CAN'T THIS JUST GET DONE AND OVER WITH!!! I just hope that I don't feel this way after she's born...my fiance and I are at our breaking point. And I blame it on all hormones...poor guy is going through hell and I can't help it at times...but I just wanna (excuse me for sounding like a crazy B!@#$)...But set him on fire sometimes and sit and watch him burn just so he can feel any closeness of the pain I've endured up to this point and will endure when I deliver. LOL I just had to get that out!! I am only playing tho. 

Indifferent

edit: cant say I have felt this way.

Effing crazy people.
  • Options
    LMAOF!!!  I had the same thoughts the other night!  I was so cranky and irritable and snapped a few times at DH.  He asked me if I was going to be like this the entire month I had left and I said, YES!  Then as I got up to pee for the 100th time, as DH was laying on the floor, I soo wanted to step on his head.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagehazelgemini26:
    DH was laying on the floor, I soo wanted to step on his head.

LOL!!!

My hubby always asks me the dumbest questions...like, "When are you gonna NOT be tired?" or, "Come on now, is it really that bad?"

He expects me to be able to cook, clean and move around like I did before pregnancy, and he gets impatient when I am too tired or complain of being uncomfortable. Most days I just want to karate chop him in his throat!

• Options
    Hehe, I yelled pretty good at my fiance for stuffing his face while I puked. We had been out running errands so I hadn't been able to snack through the day and then we FINALLY get to a restaurant and I ate too quickly and had to go puke it up. And honestly I had only had about 6 moderate bites of a salad so far but they were too fast. He was chuckling to himself when I got back and so I whisper-yelled at him because he was also hungry and inconsiderate enough to finish off the bread, his salad and the rest of mine while I was in the bathroom. (And seriously if we had been running around long enough for him to be that hungry then my hunger level was off the charts) He ate the rest of the meal at my pace which was one bite then count to 20 or 30 before scooping up the next bite. He's been relatively considerate since then...but I suspect I will have to yell again once he gets back from out of town next weekend...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"