Eco-Friendly Family

All free and clear military??

ok.  so i asked about the detergent for cloth diapers and it was mentioned that the All Free and Clear (military version) was good to use.... well i checked both of our Commissaries (sp?) and our large PX today and while they both have All Free and Clear its the exact same bottle i bought last week at Wal-Mart.....  does this special military version say military on the bottle or anything??  I really wanted to go this route as baby is due pretty soon and i havent washed his diapers yet (im afraid to wait for shipping if i order online and there arent any organic-type stores anywhere near us).  any help would be great!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: All free and clear military??

• It's a blue camo looking bottle.  Well it has a plastic covering over the bottle that has all the writing on it with blue camo print.
  • imageSapphyrEyes:
    It's a blue camo looking bottle.  Well it has a plastic covering over the bottle that has all the writing on it with blue camo print.

^^This and it says something like contains no optical brighteners and at the commissary there should be a sign under it saying its safe for ACUs or whatever...

• Loading the player...
  • imageproudarmywife08:

imageSapphyrEyes:
    It's a blue camo looking bottle.  Well it has a plastic covering over the bottle that has all the writing on it with blue camo print.

^^This and it says something like contains no optical brighteners and at the commissary there should be a sign under it saying its safe for ACUs or whatever...

My commissary never has the sign.  :-(  And it's only on a very small portion of the shelf.

• Our commissary doesn't carry it either.  Lame.  But, I do buy Country Save at the commissary.  I found Planet liquid and Mountain Green Baby liquid at Kroger in their organic/natural section.
  • imageSapphyrEyes:
    imageproudarmywife08:

imageSapphyrEyes:

My commissary never has the sign.  :-(  And it's only on a very small portion of the shelf.

thanks!!!  i was looking for the white bottle so maybe i just missed it.... have to try again! 

• imageMandaGail:
    Our commissary doesn't carry it either.  Lame.  But, I do buy Country Save at the commissary.  I found Planet liquid and Mountain Green Baby liquid at Kroger in their organic/natural section.
    I don't think our commissary carries it either and they can't (won't) get me Country Save either.  Boo!!
  • imageArmyWife123:
    imageSapphyrEyes:
    imageproudarmywife08:

imageSapphyrEyes:

thanks!!!  i was looking for the white bottle so maybe i just missed it.... have to try again! 

I'd definitely look again!  And if you can't find it ask if they carry it.  That's such a large base from what I've heard I can't imagine it not being there.  Plus, sometimes they don't always display it in the detergent aisle.  Sometimes it's on a weird little display somewhere....or at least they do that here every now and then.

• imageArmyQM:
    imageMandaGail:
    Our commissary doesn't carry it either.  Lame.  But, I do buy Country Save at the commissary.  I found Planet liquid and Mountain Green Baby liquid at Kroger in their organic/natural section.
    I don't think our commissary carries it either and they can't (won't) get me Country Save either.  Boo!!

Well, don't they suck!  Can you get anything local at all?

• imageMandaGail:

imageArmyQM:
    imageMandaGail:

Well, don't they suck!  Can you get anything local at all?

Yeah, I can get Planet if I really want to at a local health food store.  They'll also order other things if I ask as well. 
  • imageSapphyrEyes:
    imageArmyWife123:
    imageSapphyrEyes:
    imageproudarmywife08:

imageSapphyrEyes:

I'd definitely look again!  And if you can't find it ask if they carry it.  That's such a large base from what I've heard I can't imagine it not being there.  Plus, sometimes they don't always display it in the detergent aisle.  Sometimes it's on a weird little display somewhere....or at least they do that here every now and then.

asking someone..... now THATS an idea!!!  im such a dummy sometimes.... it is a huge base but stranger things have happened so we'll see.  thanks again ladies! :) 

• You might also check Clothing & Sales on Post...they might have it b/c they sell the uniforms. I haven't looked there but it couldn't hurt.
  • SapphryEyes - Could you post the UPC from the All Free and Clear Military?  I called our commissary and they don't have it but said they could order it if they had the UPC.  I found your thread while trying to search for it.  Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"