Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Costco (Kirkland) diapers

Anyone have opinions on experience with Costco's brand of diapers??

Re: Costco (Kirkland) diapers

• Options
    I've used them and actually have never had a problem.  They are probably the only store brand diapers I'd use on a regular basis IF Luvs (which I happen to like better anyway) weren't cheaper where I live.
  • Options
    I love them...the wipes are great too.  Went to my friends house last night and saw both the diapers and wipes and we both agreed the only thing we didn't like was the lack of indicator strip but that's not a biggie.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Best price anywhere and yes, they're fine.  My one lack would be they don't smell as nice as Pampers right out of the bag, but its no big deal....  216 count for $29.99 at my store for size 1-2.
  • Options

I use them and love them. And I agree with pp that I wish they had the indicator strip, but other than that I think they're great. They're really absorbent and they've contained a few of my LO's blowouts!

• Options
    Sadly every time we used them we got leaks and blowouts. I do love their wipes though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Got a huge diaper cake from a co-worker with these. So far they have held number 2 blow outs, but they frequently will leak urine out of the side or wont hold as much urine. My LO pees like s champ........
  • Options
    We also got a diaper cake made of these for my shower and they leaked both urine and number 2 every time I used them.  It was so bad that I ended up throwing most of them away. I use their wipes though and love them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"