Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Sorry for all the Q's... How long did your LO -

Fit into NB diapers?

1's?

1 - 2's?

..................................  Of course I know all LO's are different, just trying to get a general idea!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sorry for all the Q's... How long did your LO -

• My LO is still wearing newborns.  However, when this pack gets used (should be today) we're going to move into 1's because she's been having several blow outs and I think it's because she's getting close to the 10 lb mark.

• imageJenHamby:

My LO is still wearing newborns.  However, when this pack gets used (should be today) we're going to move into 1's because she's been having several blow outs and I think it's because she's getting close to the 10 lb mark.

Thank you!!!

• Loading the player...
  • DD is in size ones now.  We were in Newborn for about 2 weeks.  DD probably could have used Newborn for another week or so but I had some size ones at home and didn't feel like buying anymore newborn in fear of her getting bigger and them going to waste.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • For me,  DD was 8lbs at birth and

NB - 3 weeks (She was 10lbs2oz at 1 month)

1s - we are still in them finishing up our last pack and they still fit, but getting small, so I just bought size "1-2" pampers as an inbetween size, so we should be transitioning to 1-2 at two months next week.

2s - not there yet:)

BabyFetus Ticker
    Our family is growing by two feet and we couldn't be happier!  
    BFP 6/12/14, EDD 2/20/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Kylee Elizabeth 11/19/09
    Shane Edward 8/18/06

Married the love of my life 1/7/06

• my LO went to #1 right away and was on #2 at about 6 weeks
  • She was in NB for 1 1/2 months, but she was skinny at birth (6lb 15 oz) and had like no butt. She'll be in 1s for a while.
    Anneliese Olive 11/5/09
    Hazel Dianna 1/8/11
    Luna Valentine 4/25/13

• My LO was 6lbs 9.3oz. She is sill in preemie diapers... she was born 37w3d.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • NB- until 3 weeks

1's- until 6 weeks, he's been in 2's since then.

?

?

• DS was in NB for 5 1/2 weeks until I ran out of them. They were getting a it snug anyways. He transitioned straight into 1-2's because they sell those in bulk at a very good price and I don't want to spend money on diapers. The 1-2's are big but fit great and no leaks!

• We were actually in preemies for the first two weeks. DD was full term, but was only 6 lbs 4 oz at birth. We are now in newborns and probably will be for at least another two weeks to a month.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • NB - 3 days (she was 9.5 at birth)

we skipped 1s and went straight to 1-2 and she was in those for maybe 4 weeks.. then we went to 2s and by the time she was 2 months, we switched to 2-3s because 2s are a little snug and I didn't want to buy another large pack only to waste more diapers that she outgrew.

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Our LO never fit into newborns, he was 10lb, 14oz at birth. We are doing cloth diapers, but do have some disposables around, and he fits into size 1's still at 3 weeks (though I think he's right around birth weight still at this point).
  • DD is still in NB... She is long and slender, so they still fit fine around her waist and legs.
  • My Lily is 2.5wks old and we are finishing up our last pack of NB.  We will be in 1's by the end of the week.  She was 8lb 6oz at birth and by 10 days was already past her birthweight.  I haven't weighed her but I think either we're around the 10lb mark or it's just the fit.  Also, something I noticed is Pampers NB are smaller than Huggies NB.  If I had only Pampers she'd already be in 1's, but we had some of both.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"