Baby Names

You all are going to just LOVE this name

This girl named her little boy.... wait for it..... Kahne. That's right Kahne, pronounced Cane. Poor kid.

Re: You all are going to just LOVE this name

• Is it bad that I kind of like that name? I mean, it does make me think of Kasey Kahne the NASCAR driver, but that isn't always a bad thing.
  • Ummm...

I *thought* you were going to say it was pronounced Kanye (West). Cane? That's just weird. 

• Loading the player...
  • imageJennifer43:
    Is it bad that I kind of like that name? I mean, it does make me think of Kasey Kahne the NASCAR driver, but that isn't always a bad thing.

I don't think the name is that bad either!  I've heard worse.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageJennifer43:
    Is it bad that I kind of like that name? I mean, it does make me think of Kasey Kahne the NASCAR driver, but that isn't always a bad thing.

I don't think the name is that bad either!  I've heard worse.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Let's hope she doesn't name her next son, Abel.
  • We know a little boy named Cain, and biblical reference aside, it does suit him well.

I'm willing to bet that they're Nascar fans.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That's my dog's name, we are NASCAR fans and so we named our dogs Kaci and Kahne...we would never do this to our kids though lol.
  • I really like it
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • A girl I know named her son Stone. STONE? Really? lol.
  • I wanted to pronounce that CON.
  • imageMrs. BZ:
    Let's hope she doesn't name her next son, Abel.

Don't you mean Aybul?

dd(Brianna) 11/01/94, ds(Bram)10/17/95, ds(Jesse)9/26/97, dd (Annie Ruth) 7/27/05 5mc Jan '08, May '08, Feb '09, Sept '09, Apr '11 "And can it be that in a world so full and busy, the loss of one weak creature makes a void in any heart, so wide and deep that nothing but the width and depth of vast eternity can fill it up." - Charles Dickens

PAL/PGAL Welcome

• Um I actually like that name. You probably wouldn't like my LO's name - Cael.
  • imageMrsTeague:
    I wanted to pronounce that CON.

This.

And then when you gave the pronunciation, I just didn't think it was that bad. Spelling kinda sucks though.

• imageTheNextWest:

We know a little boy named Cain, and biblical reference aside, it does suit him well.

I'm willing to bet that they're Nascar fans.

Nope. She liked the name and spelled it different to be youneek. 

• Cain was on our list but this spelling is horrible. 
  • Do people not understand how phonetics work?

That SHOULD be pronounced Connie. 

S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"