1st Trimester

when did you start showing?

I am not at all- and it makes me feel weird. I mean, I look a little bloated but definitely no "bump"- when did you start showing??
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: when did you start showing?

• I haven't yet.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm very tall and with my first pregnancy I didn't show for a LONG time- I had a bloat/bump at 23/24 weeks but nothing substantial until closer to 30 weeks. I had him at 37 weeks so I don't feel like I got much time actually looking pregnant! I'm hoping the "you show earlier with your second" is true for me!
  • Loading the player...
  • I haven't yet and am in no hurry. I'll be getting big soon enough and for awhile!
  • I started showing at about 18 weeks.
  • Not showing here yet either.  (However, I no longer have a midsection and look like a brick.)  Im glad you posted this because I was wondering the same thing -- it seems like so many people start showing early!
  • I know how you feel, while my boobs are out of control, the rest of me is no different. Hard to feel pg when you don't look it.
  • It was after 20 weeks before you could really tell.  I could see the little bump before then but I was still in normal clothes until like 22 weeks.  If this is your first it will probably be a while before you start really showing.
  • Well I seemed to notice a bit of a difference right before I hit 12 weeks...I'm hoping that it starts getting bigger in the next few weeks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • OMG, love the brick comment...I can relate.  I'm 11 weeks and not showing.
  • imageluckygirl15:
    Not showing here yet either.  (However, I no longer have a midsection and look like a brick.)  Im glad you posted this because I was wondering the same thing -- it seems like so many people start showing early!

This but I am showing a tad.  My stomach used to be flat across (I've always been thin and petite) and now there is a slight bulge out.  No one besides the hub and I would notice though.

• imagekellielea79:

imageluckygirl15:
    Not showing here yet either.? (However, I no longer have a midsection and look like a brick.)? Im glad you posted this because I was wondering the same thing -- it seems like so many people start showing early!

This but I am showing a tad.? My stomach used to be flat across (I've always been thin and petite) and now there is a slight bulge out.? No one besides the hub and I would notice though.

This I'm petite and thin and starting to bulge out a bit and my H, me, mom and bff are the ONLY ones that can see the difference! :) My bff is convinced it's baby and I keep telling her the bulge is just bloat and constipation. She doesn't believe me. I'm letting her think what she wants.?

• I'm obviously not this time around, but with DD it wasn't for a while.  Maybe 20-22 weeks?  And I didn't really "pop" until 27-30 weeks.
  • Okay...so I am 7 weeks and you would think I was 25.  I.am.huge.  I am VERY jealous of all of you who are not showing yet.  I am *normally* a thin person (size 4-6) but I am in full blown maternity pants.  What if I give birth to a kindergartner?

• imagesherni35:
    OMG, love the brick comment...I can relate.  I'm 11 weeks and not showing.

I kinda feel like SpongeBobSquarePants.  Id prefer a bump.  : )  Have a great weekend everyone!

• Most women do not show until 20weeks because the baby is so small yet and the baby is still way low. Im 12 weeks.
  • I just had a coworker tell me on Monday that I was starting to show and another today.  It's not possible to button some of my pants but others fit.  I see a little bump but it could easily be mistaken for fat if you didn't know I was PG.

• WIth #1 it wasn't until 25 weeks, and I stayed small enough the whole time to wear my regular jeans.

I'm still waiting for a bump.  I have the tiniest little belly but nobody but me can see it, and I'm still wearing my regular clothes zipped and buttoned.

• I'm not showing yet. My stomach is no longer flat and DH says he can feel a difference in my stomach. I'm wearing regular clothes, jeans, etc. and can't see a bump.
  • imagend&ka:

Okay...so I am 7 weeks and you would think I was 25.  I.am.huge.  I am VERY jealous of all of you who are not showing yet.  I am *normally* a thin person (size 4-6) but I am in full blown maternity pants.  What if I give birth to a kindergartner?

Um... that's just bloat. That's not the baby you're seeing.

• I started showing at about 24 wks with my first.  I feel like I am showing with my second now--but it's all bloat.  I am huge at night and then my stomach goes back down by the time I wake up.
  • Not showing yet.  With my first it took a long time also.  I can't remember exactly when I started showing, probably around 18 weeks or so.
  • imageMrsSarahB:
    I'm very tall and with my first pregnancy I didn't show for a LONG time- I had a bloat/bump at 23/24 weeks but nothing substantial until closer to 30 weeks. I had him at 37 weeks so I don't feel like I got much time actually looking pregnant! I'm hoping the "you show earlier with your second" is true for me!

This was my first pregnancy to a T.  Except I'm not tall - about 5"3'.  I, too, hope I show sooner with my 2nd!

As a side note, though, I guess the smaller you are throughout your pregnancy, the quicker you're back to normal afterwards...  That was the only + side of not showing (very much).  But damn it I really wanted a cute baby bump!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imagekat_1516:
    22wks!

Wow, what a difference a week makes!

image BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagekat_1516:
    22wks!

OMG I love this! What a difference one week makes! Big Smile

• with my first, starting around week 10, my clothes were tight and i had to use the rubber band trick with all of my pants. by 12 weeks, i was full blown showing. by 16 weeks, i looked like i was 7 months, then i didn't get any bigger until i was actually 7 months!

a few days ago, my bloat was out of control. i had a huge belly. 

i also have a very short waist, so there isn't really any place for anything (bloat or baby related) to go but out.

• This is my 2nd and its triplets and I started showing at 10 weeks but it was a small bump anyway.  In the morning I look like I did with DD at 16w, at night more like when I was 20w with the bloat.

If you think you are showing earlier than you should, its because its bloat and not baby.

Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • With my first pregnancy I didn't start showing until about 4 months, but this time, I started showing around 8 weeks. Crazy?!
  • imageCaymandreams:
    imagend&ka:

Okay...so I am 7 weeks and you would think I was 25.  I.am.huge.  I am VERY jealous of all of you who are not showing yet.  I am *normally* a thin person (size 4-6) but I am in full blown maternity pants.  What if I give birth to a kindergartner?

Um...yes i know that...that was simply sarcasm...

• imagend&ka:
    imageCaymandreams:
    imagend&ka:

Um...yes i know that...that was simply sarcasm...

I got that with the kindergartner part... The rest, well, you need to work on your sarcasm Stick out tongue

• The bloat made me bigger a couple of weeks ago than I am now.  I am not showing at all but my boobs are bigger and my skin is kind of freaking out.  I'm hoping these things chill and I can be a nice, radiant pregnant woman.  ;)  hehe.
  • imagesweetadventure:
    The bloat made me bigger a couple of weeks ago than I am now.? I am not showing at all but my boobs are bigger and my skin is kind of freaking out.? I'm hoping these things chill and I can be a nice, radiant pregnant woman.? ;)? hehe.

I agree with this. A couple weeks ago I was so bloated I had to unbutton every night at work but this week I've been fine. ?

• Not yet and I am almost 12 weeks. My jeans still fit I just feel "bloated" I have only gained 5 lbs so far. I am also lucky because I can wear scrubs at work that are very forgiving. I am glad because we are waiting to tell everyone until 15 weeks.
  • Haven't started showing yet, and I'm having 2!!! Dr. said may not show til 20/24 weeks though..
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"