3rd Trimester

Hating hubby right now...

My husband has the day off, so he stayed up until 4am playing Xbox...of course he was noisy as hell coming to bed.  When I was trying to fall back asleep he had the nerve to yell at me for moving too much - ugh!  Doesn't he know that pregnant people need sleep & it's almost impossible to fall back asleep when woken up?! 

Re: Hating hubby right now...

• ugh im sorrrry i just had the same thing happen to me except i got up and when he was playing i turned it off lol i havent slept a full night in 2 weeks im up all night now !:[ and hes all mad i did that, ha oh well he will get over it its just a gameee
  • While we're ripping on hubby's right now...

Is anyone else's guy giving them grief for indulging in some junk food?? I mean, I had a handful of chocolate covered peanuts yesterday. A few days before I had a drumstick ice cream, and a few days before that I had a Hershey's chocolate almond bar. It's not everyday, it's like once or twice a week, so what gives? I'm not diabetic. The MW told me to stick to complex carbs and proteins--OK--but sometimes, just sometimes can't I have some chocolate?

• Loading the player...
  • Good for you turning it off!  My husband sent me a link to this video a few days ago https://www.break.com/index/angry-hot-chick-destroys-boyfriends-ps3.html & I'm ready to follow her lead.  Angry

It doesn't make me feel better that you're man is probably around 18 & my husband is 30....that tells me that mine is very immature & it doesn't give you much hope the future - lol.

• imagesublime_savvy:

While we're ripping on hubby's right now...

Is anyone else's guy giving them grief for indulging in some junk food?? I mean, I had a handful of chocolate covered peanuts yesterday. A few days before I had a drumstick ice cream, and a few days before that I had a Hershey's chocolate almond bar. It's not everyday, it's like once or twice a week, so what gives? I'm not diabetic. The MW told me to stick to complex carbs and proteins--OK--but sometimes, just sometimes can't I have some chocolate?

I did get a look when I dug into the pita chips & hummus tonight....but I've also been complaining about gaining too much weight.  You can absolutely have some chocolate!  Tell him to make a human for 40 weeks, then once he's done that, he'll have the right to give you grief - so basically NEVER!

• imageCyndi79:

Good for you turning it off!  My husband sent me a link to this video a few days ago https://www.break.com/index/angry-hot-chick-destroys-boyfriends-ps3.html & I'm ready to follow her lead.  Angry

It doesn't make me feel better that you're man is probably around 18 & my husband is 30....that tells me that mine is very immature & it doesn't give you much hope the future - lol.

hahahaha omg wow ha i showed that to my bf and i said imma do this and hes like NOOOO hah i wonder, that girl was pissed.

hope u get some sleep though!

• Haha, yes, the reason I'm up right now is because DH couldn't sleep and started banging around downstairs at 4 am. He decided to shovel the driveway first thing after he woke up.. And this is after he woke me up at midnight to climb into bed. I understand he is still jetlagged from our trip (we just got back yesterday from being halfway across the world) but I get quite crabby when I'm sleep deprived and so does he.. Today is going to be interesting (we're both going to be home today!)...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker m/c 03.08.11 at ~9 weeks
  • imagesublime_savvy:

While we're ripping on hubby's right now...

No, my husband doesn't say anything about me eating junk food, but if I complain about being hungry and wanting to eat dinner a little early he goes and says, but we just ate lunch a couple of hours ago. When he does that I just want to knock him down. lol. I just tell him when he is growing another human being inside of him then he can talk, but until then he just needs to keep his mouth shut.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We're very open with each other, and he wouldn't dream of telling me I'm moving around too much right now, as I have expressed to him on a number of occasions how uncomfortable I'm getting and how hard it is to get back to sleep once I'm awake for whatever reason (usually peeing).  Because we're so open with each other, if he did say something about me disturbing him, he knows I'd tell him EXACTLY what I thought about that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"