3rd Trimester

OMG! I'm going to be an aunt!

My sister just called me to tell me that she's pregnant!! I am so excited!! She is due in September. I am so happy that we are pg together and we are going to have kids close in age. I am over the moon for her. Just thought I would share.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image

Re: OMG! I'm going to be an aunt!

• Congrats! My SIL is due in Sept and me and DH are so thrilled since it's his twin brother. I think it's so cool to have them so close together.
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats!!!! My SIL had gave birth to my new nephew just last week. It will be so great for your kids to be so close in age!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary BabyName Ticker
  • Congratulations!!! My sister is due less than three months after me and it has been so wonderful to share this special time with her as well. I just know our kids are going to be close too. I totally get your enthusiasm!!
  • Congratulations! My sister called me and told me she's pregnant and will be having a baby in September as well! It's fun to be prego with your sister :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"