Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Super Sad

Dh has to go back to work tomorrow.  After 52 days in the NICU and 2 weeks at home with our Bug...DH has to go back to work and this will be the first time I will be home ALONE with my boy for such a long time.  I am kind of nervous about it.  
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

www.teamtravis.info

Re: Super Sad

• Your going to do great.  Your a strong mommy :)  I have seen your blog a few times and your little boy is soooo cute and so strong.  Just wanted to tell you that. 
    DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • Thank you roses!  I know we'll be fine but I still feel anxious!  
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

www.teamtravis.info
  • Loading the player...
  • It was really scary for me, too, but after a while you kind of get in your own mommy/baby groove and you'll be just fine!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagesgrl:
    It was really scary for me, too, but after a while you kind of get in your own mommy/baby groove and you'll be just fine!

This exactly.  It took me a few days but me and my little peanut got into a groove.  In fact, it's a more reliable groove when I'm alone then when DH is home with me.  

• The baby is 18 days old and DH had to go back to work today. I'm going to miss him being here so much!! I know it will be fine, it was just so great having him here all the time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"