Baby Names
Options

Natalia - nicknames?

What nicknames, if any, do you associate with Natalia?

What do you think people would shorten this to, since we tend to be lazy?  I'm afraid it would end up just being Nat.

(My name is Amy, and people can't even get that out all of the time and I end up being Aim, Ames, etc...)

Re: Natalia - nicknames?

• Options
    This is a whole different name altogether, but I like Tali. It could certainly be a nickname for Natalia.
  • Options

Talia.

I am Amy too, and very rarely am I called Amy.  I am either Aim or Ames. :) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Talia would be my guess.
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We had a spanish exchange student named Natalia, she went by Nati.(like Natty)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Yep. That's all I could come up with too.  I don't like them. 
    Nat, Natty, Talia, etc...  It is one of DH's favorites, but I just can't get on board. 

So we're down to 2.  Yay for progress.

• Options

I really like talia.. and i would try to to prevent people from calling her Nat at all costs..

Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ____________________________________________________________________________ *4 angel babies in heaven*__ *DX with Progesterone defficiency June 2010* *Haylie Marie & Makenzie Shayanne adopted November 2010* **SURPRISE! !ALL NATURAL MIRACLE BFP!!12/26/10 (MERRY CHRISTMAS)** ***Alexander Robert born 8/20/11, 11:01pm, 8lbs. 2oz. 20.5inches*** **BFP 06/26/2012.. Baby B #2 Due 04/01/2013**
  • Options
    Lia? I loathe talia. Am I the only one who thinks of genitalia?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    How about Lia?
  • Options
    A friend of mine went by Lia or Talia, but some people did call her Nat and she hated it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Babywearing, cloth diapering, formula and breastmilk feeding, still can't believe I'm a mom, momma to my little man, two furbabies, and two angel babies.
  • Options
    I'm a Natalie, and I really don't like nicknames, although my some in my family call me "Nat." It usually just takes one or two times of me telling someone that I don't like it for them to just call me Natalie. 
  • Options
    Nat, Natie, Talie, Talia.
  • Options

imageSmores730:
    Am I the only one who thinks of genitalia?

My thoughts exactly, yuck! Definitely nms.

• Options

I am a little late on this, but...

The only Natalia I knew in college ended up being "NattyLite" (beer brand).

Something to consider, but I am sure others with just call her Natalia if that is how she introduces herself.  

• Options
    My BFF is named Natalia. I call her Tali, Natty, Nat, Talia or something completely odd. It gets confusing since I am Natasha and she is Natalia.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"