3rd Trimester

Pregnant Forever

I know this is such a third trimester cliche, but I'm starting to get that feeling that I'm just going to be pregnant forever. That the whole part about actually having a baby is something I made up. And I'm just going to keep waddling around with a basketball belly for the rest of my life. 

Re: Pregnant Forever

• yup. I am due Jan 15. and my son has been off from preschool for 2 weeks for christmas/new years break. i feel like when i bring him back next week everyone is going to say - your still pregnant......
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel the same way. 
  • I was feeling that way yesterday until my appt. when I learned that my bp is up.  Now I'm feeling like the end is closer than I'm ready for!
  • I'm fairly certain that I have always been pregnant.
    imageimageimage
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm convinced I'm housing an elephant instead of a human baby.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I feel the same way!! I have even mentioned it to some people and they of course assure me that I won't be which only makes me want to throat punch them b/c of course they don't unnderstaaand.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yup... I know I have 10 days to go, but still... the fun is over, and I'm ready now.
  • I think I have everyone beat.  I gave birth to my son in may, had a month off and got KU in July.  I KNOW what it is like to be pregnant forever!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • yeah, I am just a cranky pregnant lady now. Took my one year old and ten year old to a birthday party at Chuckie Cheese yesterday evening and I think I was the only person in the entire place that was not having fun!

I am ready whenever this baby is ready! 

• imagejennmichael:
    yup. I am due Jan 15. and my son has been off from preschool for 2 weeks for christmas/new years break. i feel like when i bring him back next week everyone is going to say - your still pregnant......

Everybody, esp. coworkers, have sworn i won't make it to due date (January 16).  I'm so looking forward to teacher workdays Jan. 4 and 5 so they can all ask me if i've had the baby yet.

• How's this for size.. I found out last new years eve that I was pregnant.. had a mmc in february.. and got pregnant with LO in may.. so i feel like ive been pregnant for the whole year!!! LOL. All except for March and April.. - it's been a very long year for me..
  • Oh me too. I am so done, seriously.
  • I know I'm going to be pregnant forever. I also think that the baby is now imaginary.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I do know what you mean.  It feels sooooo good after delivery to be able to move, bend, and NOT pee every 45 minutes.

You are almost there!

• I got mad at my DH last night because he wouldn't bring my birthing ball upstairs (not that I couldn't do it myself) so I could bounce on it last night. We have a wedding to go to on Sunday and are celebrating Christmas with his mom on Sunday, so he won't let me eat the pineapple I bought, bounce on my ball, or do any other labor "stimulating" stunt until Monday. I know these probably won't work, but I JUST WANT THIS BABY NOW! 
  • Yeah, i really can't wait again. I have got like 48days to go. arrrrrghIndifferent

• imageAug Bride:
    I think I have everyone beat.  I gave birth to my son in may, had a month off and got KU in July.  I KNOW what it is like to be pregnant forever!

You have me beat!  I got pg when DS was 6 months old (voluntarily).  I BF so I feel like I haven't had my body to myself since February 2008!!  I. am. done.

Last night I took DS to a party and it was a disaster.  He was thrashing his body so hard because all he wanted to do was not be held and get down on the floor and crawl (he's not quite walking yet).  We were in the least baby-friendly home I've ever seen and I was sweating like crazy trying to wrestle him.  I don't know how I'm going to handle an infant also!  ha!

• I am so feeling the same way!  I went to my drs appt this past Tuesday expecting to hear of some progress!  Not a darn thing!  UGH!  I was and still am SO mad!  For the past week or so I have been having lots of increased BH, lots of discharge that is at times mucusy, so much pressure too!  I have been walking as much as I can, having sex (not so often though, not fun!) I have also been having diarrhea the last couple days.  I feel like this baby is never coming ou!  LOL!  I know I only have about 2 weeks left till my due date, but it seems like forever!!!!  Worse than the other 2 week wait!  LOL!  Well, hope we all have our LOs VERY SOON!!!!!!
    BFP#1 11/9/08 m/c 12/31/08 D&E 1/5/09 BFP#2 5/3/09 Emma 1/19/10 BFP#3 7/9/11 Aidan 3/8/12 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Ugh, I know the feeling.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"