1st Trimester

show earlier or later w/ 2nd pregnancy??

Well, I think I am just pregnant.  Haven't missed my period yet.  But I got a bfp!  

So this will be our 2nd, exactly 2 years apart.  Will I show earlier or later than the 1st?  or is it different w/ everyone?   

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: show earlier or later w/ 2nd pregnancy??

• I think its different for everyone - though it seems like a lot of people show earlier. 

I didn't really start showing until after 25 weeks last time.   And nothing yet this time :)

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageEMWindy:

I think its different for everyone - though it seems like a lot of people show earlier. 

I didn't really start showing until after 25 weeks last time.   And nothing yet this time :)

This

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFetus Ticker  
    Ashley, DH: Paul
    Angel Baby: March 09
    #1-BFP: 11.17.09~EDD: 7.21.10~Tristan born 7.13.10 via unnecessary c-sec
    #2-BFP: 3.17.14~EDD: 11.28.14~ It's A Girl!~Shooting for a VBAC
                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • With my 2nd son I didnt show until 20 weeks.  WIth this baby, I thik I am already showing.
    Pregnancy Ticker

DS1 12-31-1999, DS2 5-7-2008, DS3 8-3-2010
  • i showed early last time, it was noticeable by strangers at 16 wks, this time--at 12 wks I was really showing
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm curious to see how things go with this pregnancy.  I didn't show for a really long time with #1; however, I would wear maternity tops so that I looked pregnant!  Ha, ha!  I think I have a large amount of bloating going on right now, so we'll see!
  • I have heard that you show earlier with the 2nd, but like pp said it is different for everyone.  When we told the ILs they claimed they could tell, but I think they are full of crap! 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Definitely showed earlier the 2nd time.  I thought mine was 2nd baby bump and it probably had something to do with it...then we found 2 more babies so that is a big contributor too.
    Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • i am 9 weeks and skinny and I'm just bloated. The baby has to move up higher and get bigger before you get bigger.

• everything i've heard so far seems to say that after baby #1, you start showing earlier.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have a little bump now that I got at 17-18 weeks last time.  I just look chubby, not pregnant.  Last time I didn't show pregnant until 25+ weeks so I'm curious to see when I actually show to other people this time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"