3rd Trimester

Anyone not dream about the baby?

Is it weird that I haven't dreamed of my baby at all yet?  I have weird pregnancy dreams, but she's never in them.

Re: Anyone not dream about the baby?

• Early in my pregnancy I had a couple dreams, but nothing since...
  • I had my very first one lastnight.  It was amazing!

I've had weird pregnancy dreams throughout, but the baby was never in them.  So that was nice.

Baby Boy #1 born 1/15/2010

Babies #2 & #3 arriving Spring 2014 (EDD June 18)

• Loading the player...
  • I've only had one and it was pretty comical. It was the night before the 4D ultrasound and I am so paranoid about the baby having my husbands huge nose. In the dream we went to the ultrasound, but I was holding the baby and it didn't have his nose. Oddly enough though, I couldn't tell if it was a boy or girl.
  • I had one dream about the baby and it was really horrible.  I put him in a shopping cart with no support and he fell when I hit a bump and... lol, "broke his tooth."  He was, like, two days old.  It makes no sense.

I have started having lots of dreams about animals.  I'm taking care of a bunch of animals and I can't seem to take care of all of them.  

I'm pretty sure I'm not dreaming about baby yet because I can't actually fathom having a baby.  I can fathom taking care of animals and I think my worries are manifesting in that way.

I do have dreams about labor and things like that. 

• i havent but DH has been having them. hes so cute, i love himBig Smile
  • I have yet to dream about the baby whatsoever.. all I seem to dream about is my lost sex life! Sad
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Me.

I used to have sexy dreams.

Now I have freaky, stressful dreams where I'm chasing someone, running from something, etc.  Night before last, DH  & I got in the middle of some kind of civil war and were gunned down by an AK47.  Lovely.

PHOTOS REMOVED

• Nope, no dreams here. I don't think I sleep enough consecutive hours these days to dream.
  • Nope, dream about nursing things that are not the baby, Dh, my cats...

and Zombies, that's pretty much it!

no nursing zombies just zombies coming into my house and fighting them.

Baby number two! Coming soon! June 8th.
  • I haven't had a baby dream yet.  This whole pregnancy, I haven't had many dreams (that I remember at least).  It's like I pass out completely and can't remember a thing.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"