3rd Trimester

Wow!

MIL is telling everyone something different about us.

She told DH grandmother that I was in the hospital with severe back pain and in labor. Also, told her ex-husband that I was 4 cm. dilated and in labor, getting ready to push the baby out!

I'm sitting at home making cookies. Lol.

Its no big deal but people are calling us pissed that we aren't telling them we are at the hospital. We aren't, trust me you will know FROM US!

Re: Wow!

• wow is right! where's that coming from?
    Baby number two! Coming soon! June 8th.
  • imagefrenchy_207:

MIL is telling everyone something different about us.

She told DH grandmother that I was in the hospital with severe back pain and in labor. Also, told her ex-husband that I was 4 cm. dilated and in labor, getting ready to push the baby out!

I'm sitting at home making cookies. Lol.

Its no big deal but people are calling us pissed that we aren't telling them we are at the hospital. We aren't, trust me you will know FROM US!

lol - that made me laugh. I needed that today, thanks! And is your MIL always this crazy?

Jackson: December 09' 
    Remington: July 12'
    Piper Jo: October 14'
    m/c on 10/18/13. We miss you Peyton

• Loading the player...
  • I'd call MIL right now and yell at her.  Its stories like these that make me love my MIL even more.
  • Holy crap!  Is your MIL a whack job or what?  Why would she make sh!t up?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • lol thats funny
  • omg i would kill her! haha i would hate getting all those calls!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • what?!?!  How bizarre!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • DH is talking to her now about it. She keeps back tracking, covering her tracks! I love her to death and I know she is excited about her first grandchild but come on!

I'm half-tempted to not tell her anything until we are at the hospital in labor. Just to spite her. This is over the line.

• That's pretty creepy.  Why would she make up stuff like that?  Is she normally so unstable?
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"