3rd Trimester

VENT - I just don't want to be pregnant anymore!!

I know...I know...I should consider myself lucky to be healthy and have a healthy baby girl cookin' in my belly............but I just want her out now!!

Sorry to vent!!

TIA 

BFP - 04.20.08 M/C - 05.04.08 (6W2D) Surprise BFP - 05.28.08 M/C - 07.01.08 (8W3D) - D&C Hoping Third Time is the Charm - BFP - 04.19.09 - had a adorable baby girl on Dec. 30, 2009! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: VENT - I just don't want to be pregnant anymore!!

• i know just how you feel...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • ditto... although at this point I would like her to wait a couple more days until Christmas is over.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm with ya and I'm only 34 weeks! I'm getting so anxious!
  • I'm sorry, I feel for you.  I am sick of it too, although mine is in the posterior position and won't turn so I am afraid to go into labor now.  I don't know what is worse anymore.  I hope your baby comes soon!
  • I can imagine you do....I am having a little boy and im glad he is getting healthy in there but what i would do to have him here now and not in my big ole belly
  • Meh, it's not so bad.  I really want to go into labor too but I know that as soon as LO is here I will miss feeling him move inside and the "easiness" of taking care of him :)  This will probably be my only pregnancy so I'm trying to enjoy every minute!

I am a runner, knitter, scientist, DE-IVF veteran, and stage III colon cancer survivor.
  • I have just started feeling this way in the past week.  I want my body back!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't want to be pregnant anymore either. I'm sick of puking and sick of taking 8 pills a day. I don't even care if he comes on Christmas at this point.
    imageimageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yeah, I'm done too. I want to be able to breathe normally again and to stop peeing all the time. And I just really want to be a MOM.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yup, same here I can't wait to go into labor. But I keep thinking about how horrible my belly and boobs are going to look when my big belly is no longer holding them up. Crying
  • I'm getting there too... I just want to breath normally and have the option of bending over "normally" again..... (I know that the bending over part comes only about 6 weeks post, but still.....)

Daughter #1 - February 12, 2010 

natural m/c March 11, 2011 at 8 1/2 weeks 

Daughter #2 - January 11, 2012 

Ectopic pregnancy discovered November 6, 2012 at 6 weeks

Daughter #3 - January 19, 2014

Started our exploration into the world of international adoption June 2012.  We have no idea what this is going to look like but we are excited to find out!

image              image

• I want mine out NOW....
  • I'm cool with cooking her a while longer, especially with Christmas this week. Inside babies sound a LOT easier to care for!

I am done with the weight gain, though. I am swelling like a biotch and am tired of being up another 3+ lbs every time I go in for a visit.

image Lucy, 12/27/2009
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"