3rd Trimester

STUPID GIRL (I need to vent)

I have a friend and I've never actually talked to her in real life, but we went to the same high school and I had a few classes with her husband. Don't you love connecting with people on FB?

Anyway, she had her son about 7 1/2 months ago. He was born at 35 weeks. She has two uterus and a whole bunch of other issues so she's high risk. She was on bed and pelvic rest throughout that pregnancy, but at 34w6d she decided to have sex. And you know what happened the next day because I just told you...

Fast forward to the baby being 5ish months: The baby's doctor wanted him to wear a helmet so they went for his fitting and they got the helmet and it lasted about a day. I asked her about it recently and she said they (her and her husband) think his head is fine so they don't put it on him. Hmm ok.

This girl is pregnant again. Obviously she is high risk again and her doctors are monitoring her more closely. The doctor doesn't know about her sexcapades the day before her son's birth. She told me yesterday that the doctors want her to start using Progesterone soon. And she explained that it's either a shot or she can insert a gel into her vag. She said the shots are the most painful shot in the world so she is going to go with the gel. Except she said she probably won't do it everyday because she's lazy and won't feel like getting up!!! And she also said she doesn't think it would make a difference.

I didn't respond in any other way besides "well, you have to do what's best for you." But this is seriously bugging me. I think she's a moron. I think she likes the attention of having pre-mature babies with health problems. That's sad. I know it's her life and blah blah etc. But c'mon.

Re: STUPID GIRL (I need to vent)

• Munchausen's Syndrome

I'm sure I spelled that wrong.

But that's the disease when mom's make their babies sick so they can get the attention. I'd say she's on the verge.

• Loading the player...
  • 2 uterus?
    Due October 29
  • sounds like a real winner
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagePickle123:
    2 uterus?

Yup. She has an identical twin sister and she also has two. Both of her pregnancies have taken place in her left uterus. 

• Some people are freaking rediculous.  She clearly has no problem putting things in her vag, you would think if she is going to keep having kids, a little progesterone up there would not be such a big deal.  Perhaps she is someone who you would be better off losing contact with. 
  • I LOVE idiots... especially when they procreate.
    Mr. & Mrs. O: Est. 6/27/2009, Jacob Ryan 3/3/2010, Owen Matthew 8/14/2012!
    :::In My Life, I've Loved You More:::
    CHARTS

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow! That really is sad! Indifferent

• Personally, I have no time for self destructive stupid people--if i were you i'd cut off all ties.  no more Fb'ing with her--she's a moron and there will be nothing you can ever say that will change that about her....she will only aggravate you and at this stage...who needs senseless aggravation?  Just forget about her and pray for her babies :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageaegrimm:

Post this link on her FB.

Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy

And her DH's.

And then delete her. Call it a Good Samaritan act.

• What a psycho.. I would cut her off for sure.
  • is it "uteruses" or "uteri?!"

she sounds like she should not be allowed to have anymore children. especially since she's too lazy to enforce a doctor instructed regimen upon her first child.

• Indifferentlike my sister always says... some people just shouldn't be allowed to have children
  • imageaegrimm:

Munchausen's Syndrome

I'm sure I spelled that wrong.

But that's the disease when mom's make their babies sick so they can get the attention. I'd say she's on the verge.

I say she already qualifies as such! I would tell you to say something, but wouldn't know who to tell you to talk to. 

As someone who works in the health care field I'm obligated by law to report anything like this if I see it personally. I'd honestly call child protective services and see if they can do anything.  The lack of using the helmet alone is cause for alarm for me. 

It's like, "I'm to lazy to do anything that could possibly help my child or saves his/her life, so I'll let him get brain damage, or even possibly die because I'm to f*cking selfish!!"

• imagekchasse:
    Indifferentlike my sister always says... some people just shouldn't be allowed to have children

Or as my dad puts it: "Stupid people shouldn't breed."

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." - Jack Layton

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 12/26/11 ~ EDD 9/6/12 ~ MMC discovered on 1/27/12 @ 8w1d (measured 6w2d)

BFP #3 8/10/12 ~ EDD 4/23/13 ~ MMC discovered on 9/13/12 @ 8w2d (measured 6w6d)
  • imageaegrimm:
    imageaegrimm:

Post this link on her FB.

Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy

And her DH's.

And then delete her. Call it a Good Samaritan act.

Yes 

• imageAshleve:

is it "uteruses" or "uteri?!"

she sounds like she should not be allowed to have anymore children. especially since she's too lazy to enforce a doctor instructed regimen upon her first child.

haha i had the same question, so i asked DH's friend who is a doc, and it's uteruses

• DH said :this is the reason  why some people should have to take a test before reproducing:

really, this is just so upsetting!!! that poor baby cant even fend for itself and they have parents that just dont give to shits cause "they think its ok"...by the sound of things they dont have a Med Deg. so how would they know it was ok!!! ARG

• This is so sad and strange all at the same time... yet not very surprising. There are some wacky people out there.
  • imaget_igiveit2weeks:

imagePickle123:
    2 uterus?

Yup. She has an identical twin sister and she also has two. Both of her pregnancies have taken place in her left uterus. 

It's a heriditary thing... my sister in law has it too.  All it means is that your uterus has a wall in the middle that splits it into two, and it makes you high risk because if the baby implants on the middle wall you will likely miscarry or could hemorage if the wall tears because of the extra weight. 

Daughter #1 - February 12, 2010 

natural m/c March 11, 2011 at 8 1/2 weeks 

Daughter #2 - January 11, 2012 

Ectopic pregnancy discovered November 6, 2012 at 6 weeks

Daughter #3 - January 19, 2014

Started our exploration into the world of international adoption June 2012.  We have no idea what this is going to look like but we are excited to find out!

image              image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"