3rd Trimester

first internal today

I'm nervous so I'm making my hubby come with me... I'm such a big baby. I'm hoping for at least a little progress but for some reason I have a feeling that I'm the furthest away from even a little dialation, then the other part of me is getting things ready at work just in case I won't be coming back later. I confuse myself lol

Re: first internal today

• although internals don't mean anything i look forward to getting mine! Good luck at your first one!! It wasn't nearly as bad as I heard it would be!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageTinkx123x:
    although internals don't mean anything i look forward to getting mine! Good luck at your first one!! It wasn't nearly as bad as I heard it would be!

Ditto this for me. I have one today too. GOOD LUCK!

• Loading the player...
  • Good to hear all of this - my first is tomorrow and I've been reading other people's posts about how painful it is.
  • I've had three so far.  Internals aren't bad - uncomfortable would be the word I'd use, but in the big scheme of things it's nothing.  Even though the "progress report" doesn't really mean much with respect to a potential delivery date it was still interesting to know.
    Jack Donovan, b. Christmas Eve, 2009.

imagemonkeybuttjunction image

• I've had 4 internals and they aren't bad at all! I've only had female doctors perform them though... I can't imagine man hands reaching all the way up there! lol
    #rainbows and #unicorns make any situation #cute. keithcorcoran
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I had my first one yesterday and I'll be honest, it sucked Sad

ETA: and yes they were man hands.... lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • my first was with a woman and it was uncomfie but not awful...yesterday i had one with a man and holy s*** it was awful...it didnt help that he was also pushing on top of my tummy trying ot see if he  could get the baby to move down since he/she is still really high and they are wondering if baby will even fit...

they are exciting though:-) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"