Infertility

Someone Talk Me Down(SAIFW)

Today I am 6dpiui (8dpt) and I am curious about what I am feeling. After trigger, I had no symptoms other than some tiredness. As of Friday, my BBs are very sore and getting more so everyday. I started having some light cramping yesterday morning (esp on left side) with no spotting, very fatigued (asleep before 9pm every night) and bloated/gasy/const. I am not on progesterone so I am wondering why my symtoms are getting worse if the trigger should pretty much be gone? Someone please help me here....my DH is convinced I am pg but I really dont want to get our hopes up! Thanks!
DX: Unexplained IF/possible PCOS 5/5/2010 Surprise BFP! After 2 miscarriages and many prayers, our angel is here:) Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Someone Talk Me Down(SAIFW)

• sounds promising- i am taking the "calm but positive outlook" this month.  it is hard to keep calm!  good luck!
    started ttc in'07- elevated fsh, 3 failed cycles of clomid, 4 failed iui's miracle bfp 1/23/10 while waiting for insurance to clear to start ivf! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I took a PG test 4 days after my trigger and I got a negative. My nurse said the trigger does not always show up and should not. It should be out of your system. I am 9dpiui and I POAS today just b/c I had the urge. It was negative and I knew it would be and I am not upset but it was way to early.  Hopefully what you are feeling is PG symptoms. I have some of the same things you are talking about. Good luck!!! I am hoping for a whole bunch of BFPS!!!!!!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • the trigger could still be in your system - it could take 10 days.  i tested out mine at 7-8 days each time.  did you test out your trigger at all?  if you did, you should poas.  i hope these are good signs for you.  GL

S/PAIFW
    Tara & Dave - TTC since September 2006
    PCOS - dx 1999 (amenorrhea) | freakishly long fallopian tubes
    Hypoglycemic | thyroid issues | severely anemic
    Multiple Clomid cycles of 50, 100, 150 - absolutely no response
    Follistim 50/100 | Follistim 75/125 | Follistim 100/150 IUI - all BFNs
    Converted IVF - BFP - m/c | FET - BFN | IVF #2 = BFN
    IVF #3
  • Hmmm...might be.  Sending you lots of BFP dust!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagepsychmusetls:

the trigger could still be in your system - it could take 10 days.  i tested out mine at 7-8 days each time.  did you test out your trigger at all?  if you did, you should poas.  i hope these are good signs for you.  GL

I actually tested Thursday to see the trigger and it was positive on $HPT. I am scared to test, should I to see if the trigger is gone now? Even if its not quite completely gone, if these sxs are trigger related then why are they getting worse and not better?

DX: Unexplained IF/possible PCOS 5/5/2010 Surprise BFP! After 2 miscarriages and many prayers, our angel is here:) Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageSarahp63:
    imagepsychmusetls:

the trigger could still be in your system - it could take 10 days.  i tested out mine at 7-8 days each time.  did you test out your trigger at all?  if you did, you should poas.  i hope these are good signs for you.  GL

I actually tested Thursday to see the trigger and it was positive on $HPT. I am scared to test, should I to see if the trigger is gone now? Even if its not quite completely gone, if these sxs are trigger related then why are they getting worse and not better?

i would test again.  if it's - you know the trigger is gone, but you still may be pg - you are still early and you may not have enough HCG is your system yet for a positive.  and then i would test again wednesday morning.

S/PAIFW
    IVF #3
  • i say wednesday - b/c you are so early. i wouldn't test every day until at least 10dpo.  but i'm a poas-aholic
    S/PAIFW
    IVF #3
  • I hope your signs are b/c you are pg-

But I've had all those signs and got my hopes up only to be crushed.  So, I say don't read into signs dont POAS and wait for your beta.  At least that's what I do b/c I always think my signs are pg related and they aren't.

I really hope you get your BFP. 

Surprise BFP after 5 yrs of TTC
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"