Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Sleep question?

Baby hates swaddle but reflexes wake him at night.  Any suggestions?

Re: Sleep question?

• Just swaddle. My lo will cry and fight it for a minute or two but then he fully calms down and sleeps much better
  • imageania_go:
    Just swaddle. My lo will cry and fight it for a minute or two but then he fully calms down and sleeps much better

My LO fights it until he gets so angry he is in a full blown cry and hard to console back to sleep.  Of course there is NO problem in bed with me.

• Loading the player...
  • DS fought the swaddle, too- but then I plug him with a paci and it's aaaalll good.
  • Do you breastfeed? Sometimes if she's mad I let her breastfeed and she drifts off into dreamy-land - of course it's probably a bad habit for me to let her nurse to sleep, but eh.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagesgrl:
    Do you breastfeed? Sometimes if she's mad I let her breastfeed and she drifts off into dreamy-land - of course it's probably a bad habit for me to let her nurse to sleep, but eh.

we nurse to sleep. its the only way I can get him to nap during the day! 

• Ya, just do it anyway.  If you watch the Happiest Baby on the Block video, you learn that the swaddling isn't necessarily what calms them down.  Made a world of difference for us, along with the Miracle Blanket.  Check that out online.  It's the one swaddle my LO can't get out of.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"