1st Trimester

I'm a bad pregnant person

My dinner: Cake, chips with salsa, cheetos, pecans, Dr Pepper.

At least I remembered to take my PNV 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm a bad pregnant person

• I wish I had some cake and Dr. Pepper...I cut out all caffeine though.
  • imageryaroberts:
    I wish I had some cake and Dr. Pepper...I cut out all caffeine though.

Meeee tooo rya and Im seriously DYING... Stupid 7up just doesnt do it like diet pepsi does Sad
  • Loading the player...
  • OMG that sounds sooooooooo good right now!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary imageGraphics
  • imageTigersGirl85:
    imageryaroberts:
    I wish I had some cake and Dr. Pepper...I cut out all caffeine though.

Meeee tooo rya and Im seriously DYING... Stupid 7up just doesnt do it like diet pepsi does Sad

7up does it for me...The only reason I like pop anyway is for the fizziness. However, it definitely doesn't taste as good as Coke or Dr. Pepper! 

• mine: jalapeno chips, 3 Reeses trees, bagel w/ cream cheese and salt...and my PNV!

Ha I love it Noah Bear...the posts about eating so healthy all make me sick and not with m/s ha!!!

• Don't feel so bad!  You are not alone.  I cut out caffeine but had a lapse yesterday.  Drank an entire liter of Mountain Dew and ate a huge bag of Dipsy Doodles!
  • dinner: turkey sandwich...the deli meat kind...*gasp!*
    DD1 (b. 8/16/2010)
    DD2 (b. 9/04/2013)
    BFP 2/25/12, m/c @ 6w 3d || BFP 8/1/12, m.m/c @ 9w5d
  • Mmmmm..... cheetos....

I'm going to make an AWESOME big brother.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Thank you girls!

I had a piece of H's raw salmon roll. Just one! And it was amazing.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemeegie-lee:
    dinner: turkey sandwich...the deli meat kind...*gasp!*

Shaaaaaaaaaaame!!

*munches on deli turkey meat*

• Dinner #1: chicken tenders, fries & sprite from Wendy + PNV

Dinner #2: duck stir fry

Dessert: TBD

• imagegwtw428:
    Don't feel so bad!  You are not alone.  I cut out caffeine but had a lapse yesterday.  Drank an entire liter of Mountain Dew and ate a huge bag of Dipsy Doodles!

Haha, no lapse for me, I drink one every day, along with coffee (most days) 

• Lunch was pizza followed by a spoonful of peanut butter with chocolate chips.
  • imagenoah-bear:

imagegwtw428:
    Don't feel so bad!  You are not alone.  I cut out caffeine but had a lapse yesterday.  Drank an entire liter of Mountain Dew and ate a huge bag of Dipsy Doodles!

Haha, no lapse for me, I drink one every day, along with coffee (most days) 

I drink coffee daily too..... about a cup/cup and a half....

• Yeah, don't feel bad. I had ramen noodles for dinner two nights in a row. At least your dinner was made out of natural ingredients. :-)
  • If you are bad them I'm the world's worst pregnant person.  My food groups are cereal, bagels, hostess cupcakes and ice cream.  The only way I eat veggies is if they are smothered in cheese and sour cream and come from Qdoba.
    Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• sounds delicious! i have been craving cake ALL week. finally going to the grocery store tomorrow and you can bet i'll be getting some!
  • I've been just as bad lately. The holidays are not helping, either. Junk food everywhere at work! Dinner was 2 turkey dogs and sun chips. Wink

After the new year I'm going to eat healthier...promise! ha ha.

• imageLegally Nads:
    Yeah, don't feel bad. I had ramen noodles for dinner two nights in a row. At least your dinner was made out of natural ingredients. :-)

MMMMMMMmmmmm..... Ramen sounds sooo good now!

***DS 10/15/08 *** DD 08/03/10****
  • I had chili cheese fries and a chocolate shake. And a PNV.
  • imagenoah-bear:

Ah - thanks for reminding me!! I forgot mine after dinner!!

And for the record - I had two bowls of sherbet and ice cream the other night for dinner... Embarrassed

• I ate a lemon with salt for dinner.  And I think I might dive into my sunflower seeds ... shells and all, as usual.  Ugh, I suck.
  • No worries- my dinner....chips and mexican dip with beans, cheese, sour cream, guacamole; brie cheese with bread; and pesto tortellini...wow, it was a random, spread out assortment, but I get hungry quickly after I eat!!  Tomorrow is a new day:)
  • i don't know why i opened this post!  every entry i read just gave me more and more heartburn... UGH!  milkshake anyone?
  • OMG! You should make a Dr.Pepper cake! It is the BEST cake ever. So moist and awesome!

:)

I wasn't too good tonight either. Tomato soup, grilled cheese, popcorn, and pudding. I'm thinking about going in and getting breakfast sausage now... it is so yummy...

• LMAO I don't feel so bad anymore!

Dinner #1: pretzel and a smoothie at the mall

#1.5: DH cooked steak, potatoes, and green beans... of which I had about 5 bites of

Dinner #2: Smores pop tart and a glass of milk

I got my protein, fruit, and some veggies. That counts for something right?

• I've been eating cookies for breakfast all week. Breakfast of champions! Damn cookie exchanges.

• imagek2thelc:

OMG! You should make a Dr.Pepper cake! It is the BEST cake ever. So moist and awesome!

:)

I wasn't too good tonight either. Tomato soup, grilled cheese, popcorn, and pudding. I'm thinking about going in and getting breakfast sausage now... it is so yummy...

AHHHH DP cake is awesome...do you have the recipe? Send it my way :D

NoahB: no worries m'dear. I think our babes have similar tastes. DP has become my nectar of the gods...it heals everything. I eat mostly at night because anything I ate during the day is a huge mistake. I ate real dinner tonight which was exciting, but I know I'll be back to M&Ms, DP, chips and salsa, and the like tomorrow.

• imagenoah-bear:

My dinner: Cake, chips with salsa, cheetos, pecans, Dr Pepper.

Maybe that's what the baby wanted...  that would make you a good pregnant person! :)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagemeegie-lee:
    dinner: turkey sandwich...the deli meat kind...*gasp!*

I had a turkey sandwich yesterday for lunch.  I felt guilty about it all day, but omg it was sooooo good.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker LIttle Bug - BFP - 11/4/09 - M/C - 1/8/10
  • imageGreenieTA:
    I ate a lemon with salt for dinner.  And I think I might dive into my sunflower seeds ... shells and all, as usual.  Ugh, I suck.

I thought I was the only one who ate lemons with salt!  I have had one the last 2 nights and even brought one to work with me...they are SOOO yummy!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Peanut-m/c 03/08 NuNu-m/c 12/08 Ella Grace-stillborn 03/04/10 Itty-m/c 02/11 BabyFruit Ticker "He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us." 2 Corinthians 1:4 Peace B.E.G.A.N
  • imageKeepingItLowKey:
    I've been eating cookies for breakfast all week. Breakfast of champions! Damn cookie exchanges.

Seriously!!!  I'm guilty of bringing cookies in too though...I just lost taste for the ones I baked and I have eaten almost a whole bag of sugar cookies!  SOOOO good!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"