2nd Trimester

Ugh, the dog killer dd'd

And she told me to go hack up a hairball Confused

I hope you never come back, you are seriously a poor excuse for a human.  That is all.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Ugh, the dog killer dd'd

• I missed all that!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Aw nuts, did anyone catch it? I missed that post.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageslc2b:

And she told me to go hack up a hairball Confused

I hope you never come back, you are seriously a poor excuse for a human.  That is all.

Ditto on the not coming back! 

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I missed it too!!

View Full Size Image 
    View Full Size Image View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I attack over the internet when someone opens their internet mouth to those women that are a) pregnant and hormonal and b) many of us are passionate about our dogs.

My amercian bulldog was hit by a car. I ran after her but had somehow lost her after two other dogs were chasing her. She was hit right before the highway on a busy street, infront of Olive Garden. An employee saw it happen.... say the person never stopped. Fvuckers.

imageimage" mce_src="image">

Inserted is a picture of my lovely, while her ashes, paw print and picture still sit on my desk to this day, and it's been three years.

• Again, you guys are causing the drama. NOT ME. I deleted the post so it would stop and people cool ALL COOL OFF. Obviously you guys enjoy the drama.
  • imagesnickybugg:
    Again, you guys are causing the drama. NOT ME. I deleted the post so it would stop and people cool ALL COOL OFF. Obviously you guys enjoy the drama.

I don't like drama, but I sure as hell don't like reading posts from self centered women who would seriously hit a dog and say the things you said.  You SUCK!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagesnickybugg:
    Again, you guys are causing the drama. NOT ME. I deleted the post so it would stop and people cool ALL COOL OFF. Obviously you guys enjoy the drama.

I'm sorry all's I heard was blah blah blah.  Whatever dog killer, that is your new screen name and will be posted every time you post.  Babygaga.com has message boards, might want to go there. 

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagesnickybugg:

I don't think it has anything to do with "enjoying the drama" it has to do with the no remorse that you have for hitting an innocent dog and not caring what happened to it.  You have totally offended many people with your post and your lack of compassion, I'm not sure how you expect people to react.  

• imagesnickybugg:

Umm I don't think we really want to cool off.  You deleted the post because you probably realized what a huge as*hole you sounded like with that one. 

And I'm carrying it on only because I'm hoping that you will wake up and go try to at least notify the owners of that dog that you hit at 50-60 mph.

• imagesnickybugg:

Drama, not so much, though it's a plus. (ETA: Drama from your continued post. NEVER from the original. Even MUD, that's horrible drama. Not drama I laugh about. I do, however, laugh at your continous attempt at defending yourself, or turning the situation around on those that are offended and now hate you.)

I guess we're all still so baffled as to how one person can be such a heartless biitch? If you had any business posting here, you should have lurked and known DDing is worse than the original post!

And yes, I will flame flame flame flame FLAME you're a$$ until you stop posting all together.

• It's poor form to delete a post on here. And after catching up on everything that was written, I am just speechless. That's just horrible.
  • Did you know you can tell a lot about a person by how they treat animals? I think we've learned a lot about snickybug today...

• I agree with the other ladies and will never forget what a heartless person you are. I will never be even remotely nice to you on here and hope that others will not be as well I highly suggest you just GBCB!!!
  • imagelaurasue:

Did you know you can tell a lot about a person by how they treat animals? I think we've learned a lot about snickybug today...

Very true.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"