2nd Trimester

what's with all the MUD today?

Is it just me or is there a crap load of MUD on 2nd tri today?  Either that or an abnormal amount of D-bags hanging around! wow!

Re: what's with all the MUD today?

• Poo did I miss some good stuff?
    Your little hands wrapped around my finger and its so quiet in the world tonight Your little eye lids flutter cause your dreamin so I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light To you everything's funny, you've got nothing to regret I'd give all I have hunny, if you could stay like that Oh darling dont you ever grow up, dont you ever grow up, just stay this little Oh darling dont you ever grow up dont you ever grow up, it could stay this simple I wont let nobody hurt you, wont let no one break your heart, no one will desert you Just try to never grow up imageimage Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesmittysoup:

Is it just me or is there a crap load of MUD on 2nd tri today?  Either that or an abnormal amount of D-bags hanging around! wow!

Maybe its b.c people are having a bad day and instead of being understanding people start attacking making the situation worse. Whatever. At least I had some entertainment for the night.

• imagesnickybugg:
    imagesmittysoup:

Maybe its b.c people are having a bad day and instead of being understanding people start attacking making the situation worse. Whatever. At least I had some entertainment for the night.

There is no bad day out there that is bad enough to excuse you with this one.  You have dug your own hole.  I think that was the most flameworthy post I've seen on the bump so far!

• i really need to learn the abbrev. that go on here.. i have no idea what MUD stands for.. lol..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagecampSnoopy02:
    i really need to learn the abbrev. that go on here.. i have no idea what MUD stands for.. lol..

MUD = Made up drama

• So i just went ot click back on the post and it is now gone....
  • imageEllasmommy07:
    So i just went ot click back on the post and it is now gone....

She DD'd it.  Whatta punk

snickybugg
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 04-19-2005
    Upstate, NY
    5,686 Points
    snickybugg is online. Last active: 12-14-2009, 5:23 PMNewbie
    -->

Really need help locating something? What's the name!?

-->

Okay. So. On my way home from work I hit a fairly good sized dog! Probably around 50-60lbs. I was going around 58-60 so my seatbelt tightened pretty good around the stomach (where the baby is!!). I freaked out and took the seatbelt off. It seems to be fine, but I'm terrified now if hitting something else even bigger next time! We live in a dear infested area, btw.

Anyways, what is the name of that seatbelt thingy that moves the strap away from the uterus/baby area? I have seen them a few times but never gave a thought in getting one because I consider myself a "Good driver.". Now I realize sometimes we can be excellent drivers and its someone elses (or somethings) fault that we have no control over. A bit of help would be great, ladies. Thanks!

Pregnancy Ticker

Bravado Bras at Nurtured Family

12-14-2009 at 2:50 PM
    slc2b
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 12-23-2006
    Beautiful Colorado
    58,486 Points
    slc2b is online. Last active: 12-14-2009, 5:23 PMSilver
    -->
    -->
    Okay, I can understand being freaked out a little, but what about the part that you feel bad for hitting a poor dog??

Pregnancy Ticker 
    12-14-2009 at 2:51 PM
    bobbidall
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 08-13-2008
    California
    51,825 Points
    bobbidall is online. Last active: 12-14-2009, 5:22 PMSilver
    -->
    -->
    Were all on pins and needles, what happened to the dog?  I hope he's okay. 

imageimage
    imageimageNursing Bras at Nurtured Familyimage 
    12-14-2009 at 2:54 PM
    snickybugg
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 04-19-2005
    Upstate, NY
    5,686 Points
    -->
    -->
    imageslc2b:
    Okay, I can understand being freaked out a little, but what about the part that you feel bad for hitting a poor dog??

The dog itself runs free on a farm so I knew it would get hit at some point. Honestly, I dont know how it is b.c I was too scared and terrified for myself and the baby to give two Shi*s about a dog that runs free. The owners have even BEEN FINED for letting it (and another dog) run constantly.

Pregnancy Ticker

12-14-2009 at 2:55 PM
    snickybugg
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 04-19-2005
    Upstate, NY
    5,686 Points
    -->
    -->
    imagebobbidall:

And btw, my car front is DAMAGED to the dog so if I were to go to the owner then I would freak the hell out for 1.) not giving two craps about letting their dogs run free after fines and 2.) I would be making the owners pay for my damaged car.

Pregnancy Ticker

12-14-2009 at 2:57 PM
    ParadisePr...
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 06-13-2007
    Sharpsville, PA
    19,060 Points
    ParadisePrincess is online. Last active: 12-14-2009, 5:23 PMBronze
    -->
    -->
    ....Indifferent

Pregnancy Ticker 
    12-14-2009 at 2:58 PM
    mrs.mastro
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 10-23-2007
    Colorado
    4,534 Points
    mrs.mastro is online. Last active: 12-14-2009, 5:23 PMNewbie
    -->
    -->
    imageParadisePrincess:
    ....Indifferent

same here 

Pregnancy Ticker 
    snickybugg
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 04-19-2005
    Upstate, NY
    5,686 Points
    -->
    -->
    imageParadisePrincess:
    ....Indifferent

this was a wasted post.

Pregnancy Ticker

12-14-2009 at 3:00 PM
    smittysoup
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 07-22-2009
    Renton, WA
    8,672 Points
    smittysoup is online. Last active: 12-14-2009, 5:23 PMNewbie
    -->
    -->

Yikes! it is not the dogs fault that its owner doesn't take care of it

Poor puppy Sad I hope it is ok.  I also am glad you and your LO are ok, and you should definitely report those owners, but also make sure that they know their dog was hit by a car so they can get it medical attention!!

Pregnancy Ticker
    imageimageimage 
    12-14-2009 at 3:01 PM
    mrs.mastro
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 10-23-2007
    Colorado
    4,534 Points
    -->
    -->
    imagesnickybugg:
    imageParadisePrincess:
    ....Indifferent

this was a wasted post.

It might have been a better idea to just ask about the seatbelt thing without the story.   

Pregnancy Ticker 
    bobbidall
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 08-13-2008
    California
    51,825 Points
    -->
    -->
    imagesnickybugg:
    imagebobbidall:

And btw, my car front is DAMAGED to the dog so if I were to go to the owner then I would freak the hell out for 1.) not giving two craps about letting their dogs run free after fines and 2.) I would be making the owners pay for my damaged car.

Okay, I understand your upset about your car being damaged and the accident, but try to remember this is an animal that does not know the difference between right and wrong. 

So, you haven't talked to the owners about the accident?  Shouldn't they know if their dog needs medical attention or is dead.  I absolutely understand your frustration with the owners.  We have the same situation at my house with dogs on the loose, but if I hit one I would still let them know so they can handle the situation. 

To answer your question, I don't know about the seat belt thing.  I'd call your doctor so they can set up an u/s if your concerned about it. 

imageimage
    12-14-2009 at 3:03 PM
    snickybugg
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 04-19-2005
    Upstate, NY
    5,686 Points
    -->
    -->
    imagesmittysoup:

Poor puppy Sad I hope it is ok.  I also am glad you and your LO are ok, and you should definitely report those owners, but also make sure that they know their dog was hit by a car so they can get it medical attention!!

They've been in the paper for having been fined up to $2,000 in the last 2 years b.c of it. Honestly I don't care b.c I care about my baby and not someones dog. Not to be heartless but if it happened to you I'm sure u would feel the same way. And now I'm asking for peoples help and everyone cares about the dam* dog.

Pregnancy Ticker

snickybugg
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 04-19-2005
    Upstate, NY
    5,686 Points
    -->
    -->
    imagemrs.mastro:
    imagesnickybugg:
    imageParadisePrincess:
    ....Indifferent

this was a wasted post.

It might have been a better idea to just ask about the seatbelt thing without the story.   

Apparently, but obviously it's still doing no good b.c no one knows the name.

Pregnancy Ticker

12-14-2009 at 3:06 PM
    snickybugg
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 04-19-2005
    Upstate, NY
    5,686 Points
    -->
    -->
    imagebobbidall:
    imagesnickybugg:
    imagebobbidall:

Okay, I understand your upset about your car being damaged and the accident, but try to remember this is an animal that does not know the difference between right and wrong. 

So, you haven't talked to the owners about the accident?  Shouldn't they know if their dog needs medical attention or is dead.  I absolutely understand your frustration with the owners.  We have the same situation at my house with dogs on the loose, but if I hit one I would still let them know so they can handle the situation. 

To answer your question, I don't know about the seat belt thing.  I'd call your doctor so they can set up an u/s if your concerned about it. 

If it was reversed I'm sure u would feel the same way about it. Its dark and cold and snowing where I am as well so getting my pregnant butt out of the care when I'm scared shi*less is not on my list. I called my husband and told him (who was with a friend) and they both said screw it because if the owners cared then they would take care of the dog. Obviously a dog knows no difference to stay out of the road or not, but when its so mistreated maybe its better dead than alive to get hurt by another car in the future. The end. Thanks anyways.

Pregnancy Ticker

smit
  • imageEllasmommy07:

snickybugg
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 04-19-2005
    Upstate, NY
    5,686 Points
    -->

-->

Okay. So. On my way home from work I hit a fairly good sized dog! Probably around 50-60lbs. I was going around 58-60 so my seatbelt tightened pretty good around the stomach (where the baby is!!). I freaked out and took the seatbelt off. It seems to be fine, but I'm terrified now if hitting something else even bigger next time! We live in a dear infested area, btw.

Anyways, what is the name of that seatbelt thingy that moves the strap away from the uterus/baby area? I have seen them a few times but never gave a thought in getting one because I consider myself a "Good driver.". Now I realize sometimes we can be excellent drivers and its someone elses (or somethings) fault that we have no control over. A bit of help would be great, ladies. Thanks!

Pregnancy Ticker

slc2b
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 12-23-2006
    Beautiful Colorado
    58,486 Points
    -->
    -->

Pregnancy Ticker 
    bobbidall
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 08-13-2008
    California
    51,825 Points
    -->
    -->

imageimage
    snickybugg
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 04-19-2005
    Upstate, NY
    5,686 Points
    -->
    -->
    imageslc2b:

The dog itself runs free on a farm so I knew it would get hit at some point. Honestly, I dont know how it is b.c I was too scared and terrified for myself and the baby to give two Shi*s about a dog that runs free. The owners have even BEEN FINED for letting it (and another dog) run constantly.

Pregnancy Ticker

snickybugg
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 04-19-2005
    Upstate, NY
    5,686 Points
    -->
    -->
    imagebobbidall:

Pregnancy Ticker

ParadisePr...
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 06-13-2007
    Sharpsville, PA
    19,060 Points
    -->
    -->
    ....Indifferent

Pregnancy Ticker 
    mrs.mastro
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 10-23-2007
    Colorado
    4,534 Points
    -->
    -->
    imageParadisePrincess:
    ....Indifferent

same here 

Pregnancy Ticker 
    snickybugg
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 04-19-2005
    Upstate, NY
    5,686 Points
    -->
    -->
    imageParadisePrincess:
    ....Indifferent

this was a wasted post.

Pregnancy Ticker

smittysoup
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 07-22-2009
    Renton, WA
    8,672 Points
    -->
    -->

Pregnancy Ticker
    imageimageimage 
    mrs.mastro
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 10-23-2007
    Colorado
    4,534 Points
    -->
    -->
    imagesnickybugg:
    imageParadisePrincess:
    ....Indifferent

this was a wasted post.

Pregnancy Ticker 
    bobbidall
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 08-13-2008
    California
    51,825 Points
    -->
    -->
    imagesnickybugg:
    imagebobbidall:

imageimage
    snickybugg
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 04-19-2005
    Upstate, NY
    5,686 Points
    -->
    -->
    imagesmittysoup:

They've been in the paper for having been fined up to $2,000 in the last 2 years b.c of it. Honestly I don't care b.c I care about my baby and not someones dog. Not to be heartless but if it happened to you I'm sure u would feel the same way. And now I'm asking for peoples help and everyone cares about the dam* dog.

Pregnancy Ticker

snickybugg
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 04-19-2005
    Upstate, NY
    5,686 Points
    -->
    -->
    imagemrs.mastro:
    imagesnickybugg:
    imageParadisePrincess:
    ....Indifferent

this was a wasted post.

Pregnancy Ticker

snickybugg
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 04-19-2005
    Upstate, NY
    5,686 Points
    -->
    -->
    imagebobbidall:
    imagesnickybugg:
    imagebobbidall:

If it was reversed I'm sure u would feel the same way about it. Its dark and cold and snowing where I am as well so getting my pregnant butt out of the care when I'm scared shi*less is not on my list. I called my husband and told him (who was with a friend) and they both said screw it because if the owners cared then they would take care of the dog. Obviously a dog knows no difference to stay out of the road or not, but when its so mistreated maybe its better dead than alive to get hurt by another car in the future. The end. Thanks anyways.

Pregnancy Ticker

smit
  • I thought it stood for Making Up Drama.
    Your little hands wrapped around my finger and its so quiet in the world tonight Your little eye lids flutter cause your dreamin so I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light To you everything's funny, you've got nothing to regret I'd give all I have hunny, if you could stay like that Oh darling dont you ever grow up, dont you ever grow up, just stay this little Oh darling dont you ever grow up dont you ever grow up, it could stay this simple I wont let nobody hurt you, wont let no one break your heart, no one will desert you Just try to never grow up imageimage Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagesmittysoup:
    imagesnickybugg:
    imagesmittysoup:

There is no bad day out there that is bad enough to excuse you with this one.  You have dug your own hole.  I think that was the most flameworthy post I've seen on the bump so far!

So I am guessing snickybugg wrote a dumb post and now DD? Ok you GOTTA fill us in!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageEllasmommy07:

snickybugg
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 04-19-2005
    Upstate, NY
    5,686 Points
    -->

-->

Pregnancy Ticker

slc2b
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 12-23-2006
    Beautiful Colorado
    58,486 Points
    -->
    -->

Pregnancy Ticker 
    bobbidall
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 08-13-2008
    California
    51,825 Points
    -->
    -->

imageimage
    snickybugg
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 04-19-2005
    Upstate, NY
    5,686 Points
    -->
    -->
    imageslc2b:

Pregnancy Ticker

snickybugg
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 04-19-2005
    Upstate, NY
    5,686 Points
    -->
    -->
    imagebobbidall:

Pregnancy Ticker

ParadisePr...
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 06-13-2007
    Sharpsville, PA
    19,060 Points
    -->
    -->
    ....Indifferent

Pregnancy Ticker 
    mrs.mastro
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 10-23-2007
    Colorado
    4,534 Points
    -->
    -->
    imageParadisePrincess:
    ....Indifferent

same here 

Pregnancy Ticker 
    snickybugg
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 04-19-2005
    Upstate, NY
    5,686 Points
    -->
    -->
    imageParadisePrincess:
    ....Indifferent

this was a wasted post.

Pregnancy Ticker

smittysoup
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 07-22-2009
    Renton, WA
    8,672 Points
    -->
    -->

Pregnancy Ticker
    imageimageimage 
    mrs.mastro
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 10-23-2007
    Colorado
    4,534 Points
    -->
    -->
    imagesnickybugg:
    imageParadisePrincess:
    ....Indifferent

this was a wasted post.

Pregnancy Ticker 
    bobbidall
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 08-13-2008
    California
    51,825 Points
    -->
    -->
    imagesnickybugg:
    imagebobbidall:

imageimage
    snickybugg
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 04-19-2005
    Upstate, NY
    5,686 Points
    -->
    -->
    imagesmittysoup:

Pregnancy Ticker

snickybugg
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 04-19-2005
    Upstate, NY
    5,686 Points
    -->
    -->
    imagemrs.mastro:
    imagesnickybugg:
    imageParadisePrincess:
    ....Indifferent

this was a wasted post.

Pregnancy Ticker

snickybugg
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 04-19-2005
    Upstate, NY
    5,686 Points
    -->
    -->
    imagebobbidall:
    imagesnickybugg:
    imagebobbidall:

Pregnancy Ticker

smit
  • imagesmittysoup:

OMG you didn't see? 

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/27695930.aspx

There is nothing there.

• imagesmittysoup:
    imagesnickybugg:
    imagesmittysoup:

Thats the way I felt and thats the end of it. I dont need to agree with you and u dont need to agree with me. Agreeing to disagree. The situation (and the post) are now done and over with. In the end I didnt get the answer to my question so I will now attempt to find it through google.com search.

• imagesnickybugg:
    imagesmittysoup:

I don't think anyone saw that as "entertainment." Even more so since many of us are passionate about our dogs. If the dog had run free so many times and the neighbors were fined as much as you say they were, someone would have eventually taken the dog to the pound. Therefore, I call you on your bullshyt.

And Uh, no. I wouldn't be the same. I hit a deer just barely on the butt and still got my "pregnant butt" out of the car to see what had happened before even looking at my car.

Piece of shyt, you are.

• imagesnickybugg:
    imagesmittysoup:
    imagesnickybugg:
    imagesmittysoup:

HAHA!!! You DD... wow.. that's even better.

Thats the way I felt and thats the end of it. I dont need to agree with you and u dont need to agree with me. Agreeing to disagree. The situation (and the post) are now done and over with. In the end I didnt get the answer to my question so I will now attempt to find it through google.com search.

• I read it once but I wanted to see what everyone said. I just saw that she said she hit a dog and apparently went on driving and didnt even think to see what everyone said h3ll hits a dog and leaves it there. And also, she was wearing her seatbelt the wrong way if it was over her stomach. I really hope she made it up and didnt really run over a dog.
  • I really, really hope the dog hitting biatch's post was MUD.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • wow. what a B*tch snickybugg is...unbelievable. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"