2nd Trimester

Watery discharge

I've had discharge throughout the pregnancy - in fact, it was one of the first ways that I thought I might be pregnant.  It's usually enough to make a mark on my underpants and thickish white.  The past few days, I've still had this, but also had small wet spots on my underpants.  Maybe the size of a golf ball.  Is this normal?  I would think if it were amniotic fluid it would be much more in volume, but I'm still a little worried about it. 

Re: Watery discharge

• I really wouldn't worry.  Any consistancy is allowable in pregnancy!
  • Mine does this, too. One day there will be a small mark in my undies and the next day I have to wear a panty liner or else my underwear gets yucky. Today is one of those days. I don't think it's anything to worry about unless it smells stinky, yellow, globs or you are itchy etc. This could mean you have a yeast infection. I've had 3 infections (NOT during pregnancy) so I know what to look for. If you are still concerned give your doc. a call to calm your nerves! Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • If you have a fluid leak, it could come out in any amount...my doc says he would be concerned if the consistency changed to watery.  There are some pharmacies that sell test strips to tell if its fluid or not, so I would call around and try to find some
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You could also be peeing yourself without realizing it...I've noticed that Ive done it already
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"