2nd Trimester

baby hiccups

Hadley just had the hiccups! So cute and I loved feeling her move!

Re: baby hiccups

• Aww...I can't imagine what that feels like.  I'm jealous!!!
  • I was just going to write a post asking what hiccups felt like! So how did you know it was hiccups?
    J.W.S & M.T.L. 5-3-09 Our little man joined our family 4-5-10
  • Loading the player...
  • I assume it was hiccups...it lasted about 10 minutes and was like kick, pause, kick, pause, kick, etc. Each kick (or movement) was spaced evenly apart like when we have hiccups.
  • imageChristalT:
    I assume it was hiccups...it lasted about 10 minutes and was like kick, pause, kick, pause, kick, etc. Each kick (or movement) was spaced evenly apart like when we have hiccups.

Oh that makes sense! I probably sound foolish for asking, but a friend of mine keeps asking if LO has had hiccups yet and I was to embarrassed to say I wasn't sure what it would feel like so I just said no. Thanks for answering my question!

J.W.S & M.T.L. 5-3-09 Our little man joined our family 4-5-10
  • Aww Im jealous! So cute!
  • imagemrsj-dub:
    I was just going to write a post asking what hiccups felt like! So how did you know it was hiccups?

I get my baby to have hiccups by drinking cold water....it doesn't happen immediately like 10-15 mins later....but it's like every 4-5 seconds apart and have lasted about 1 min or so......

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker -- Anniversary --
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"