2nd Trimester

Why can't I have self control and eat better?!

I just sent H to pick up pizza and bread stix and candy bars. I don't even want to get into what I have been eating today! Since it's so cold out DD and I decided that it would be a good day to stay in our PJ's. We have NOT made very good eating choices today Embarrassed

Re: Why can't I have self control and eat better?!

• i know how you feel.  i lose all self control as soon as i see the positive pregnancy test!  it is like all my healthy eating habits go out the door!

• we all have our days, I actually bought a bunch of v8 the other day because I'm bad about eatting veggies. I've only drank one of them.
    DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
  • Loading the player...
  • I had Jack-in-the-Box for lunch and I am totally regretting it now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I know - I did so well yesterday and then got a hankering for Jimmy John's today.  I only ate half the sandwich but still ate all the chips and TWO rice krispie squares for dessert. Yum.
  • I'm addicted to chocolate and dessert. I'm debating either making brownies or cookies-- ugh!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have no self-control either. I ate terrible for lunch today and I just convinced my husband to go out for dinner instead of staying home and having the healthy beef stew I have to make. I read something in one of my baby books last night about how soon the baby will start swallowing amniotic fluid and be able to taste what I eat and that got me a little worried - at this rate, the baby's going to come out yelling for candy and pizza. Apparently, I'm not worried enough to eat healthier though.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm with you.  Today I was so good for lunch:  garden burger on whole wheat bun and a side of grilled veggies.  I'm starving now, but I have the most plump and sweet strawberries to devour. Let's see how long this healthy eating kick lasts!!! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am a horrible eater...I do take my vitamin every day in hopes that I am at least doing something good!  My baby loves fast food...what can I say?
  • I have NO self control! I don't even want to tell you what or how much I ate yesterday..today I made up for it by having a greek salad for lunch (with flat bread from Cosi - yum! lol).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I know what you mean. I've doing really well (for me) until this week. We've been having a lot of Christmas parties and that means I bake a lot for them and sample everything I bring. I love the holidays, but I think I'm ready for them to be over so I can start eating normal and not having all the temptation.
  • I know how you feel.  I forced myself to eat large salads yesterday and today but otherwise,I vegetables have been non-existent.  Plenty of carbs though...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Don't worry you are not the only one!!! I started out 120 lbs, and now I weight 137!!! I can't stop eating sweets and junkfood for snacks. I don't eat like a glutton but geez it sure seems like it! :(
  • I don't have a sweet tooth so sweets aren't a problem and lately meat is grossing me out so I've cut out a lot of that.  Plus, I live in China where fast food is the man on the road selling steamed edemame and roasted sweet potatoes,  so I've been eating pretty healthy.

If I was at home (Canada) I don't know if I would have much self control...

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Eleanor Noelle - 18/05/12 Claire Elisabeth - 16/-5/10
  • Just try to fill your house with tons of DELICIOUS healthy stuff... If you're not a veggie eater, then fill your house with fruit... Or non fat or low fat goodies. It will definitely prevent you from making those expensive and unhealthy junk food runs!

But, I'm not one to talk... I made SUGAR cookies the other weekend because I was craving something sweet! I guess at least it was something in the house - saved some money! ;-) 

• imageLux_Diva:
    I know how you feel.  I forced myself to eat large salads yesterday and today but otherwise,I vegetables have been non-existent.  Plenty of carbs though...

Veggies are also non existent to me! Can't believe how hard it is to eat them right now!

V-8 is the KEY - or VFusion 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"