Babies: 0 - 3 Months

s/o Amby Bed...does anyone have one?

Curious if anyone has an Amby Bed?
Do you use it? Do you like it?
Did you stop using it because of the recall?

I have one that was passed on to me and they loved it....but I;m afraid to use it now.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance

Re: s/o Amby Bed...does anyone have one?

• I don't have one but if I were you, I wouldn't use it no matter how much someone before you loved it. They recall products for good reason.

someecards.com - I support Newt Gingrich's idea of colonizing the moon if it'll help me get away from Newt Gingrich.

My baby is two!!! Baby girl 9/17/09

My other baby is still a baby! Baby Boy 11-30-11

• imagehaleymay18:

I don't have one but if I were you, I wouldn't use it no matter how much someone before you loved it. They recall products for good reason.

I have to agree...I never had one but if I did I wouldn't be using it. 

• Loading the player...
  • imagehaleymay18:

I don't have one but if I were you, I wouldn't use it no matter how much someone before you loved it. They recall products for good reason.

I agree also.  I wouldn't use it because I would be very very upset if something did happen to my LO when I was warned that it had been recalled.  

• Reading about the problem, it seems to be some kind of tilting issue. If someone uses it correctly the problem shouldn't happen.

I'm going to wait for the "repair kit" but I'm still curious to hear from others that have used the Amby Bed before the problem was announced.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • I have an Amby bed and loved it up until the recall. Our little guy has acid reflux, so he's done really well in the Amby bed. Once his medication issues were resolved, he started sleeping through the night at 8 weeks!  We were so disappointed to learn about the recall, but stopped using it immediately.  I agree with a couple of the other posters...they recall things for a reason and I would never forgive myself if something happened to our son if we continued using a recalled product. He's 3 months old and about 15lbs and it was starting to get harder putting him in the Amby bed.  We were planning on transitioning him into his crib in January and with the recall, that just happened a bit earlier.  He's doing pretty well in his crib, but now I'm worried about the flat head issue!  It never ends...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"