1st Trimester

bad day

We had an ultrasound today and our little bean no longer has a heartbeat.I have to go for a d&c on Friday. ?Hopefully the third time will be a charm for us and we'll finally have the happy, healthy baby we've been praying for!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: bad day

• I am so sorry for you loss! I will keep you in my T&P! 
  • That is very sad news.  Take care of yourself!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi, My name is Brianna.  We've never talked before but I would like to send my condolences to you and your significant other.  This is my third time being pregnant and I'm just hoping and praying that it will hold this time.  It's not always the end of the world and there are many different reasons behind why something like this happens.  It took me a long time to get over my last two heartaches but I was able to just through a positive outlook on it and the knowledge that this is a very commonplace thing.  I know people who had four or five miscarriages before they could keep a baby to full term.

I think the thing that helped me most was having someone to talk to that had been through the same things I had and now has a healthy child so if you need to talk to someone or just need to vent feel free to email me at brigibson90@yahoo.com.

An easy way to think of this is to compare your baby to a book.  To have a full story you have to have every page in the book, right?  Well your little novel was missing a page or two so they were unable to tell the full story.  When you get that full story it will be the best you've ever read and will make all of this make sense to you.

Best wishes and positive thoughts your way.

Brianna Gibson

• I am very sorry for your loss
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • Thank you all so much for your kind words. ?My DH and I both really appreciate your support!??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.
    forcing sisterly love since 07.06.10
  • I am so sorry for your loss. The Mc/PL board is a great resource, whenever you're ready, as is TTCAL.  ((Hugs))
    Bunny 05.2008//mc 9.2009//Bubba 07.2010//mc 10.2011//
    Bloggin' It
  • I'm so sorry for your loss...T&P are with you and your family. Don't give up and we hope to see you back here real soon!
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• I'm sorry for your loss!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"