Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Looks like I am going to have a MC.

I have had brown spotting since Thursday. I had blood work done on Monday. I got the results today. My hCG (152) and progesterone levels are low. It is not looking good for me. :o( And apparently, I am going to have to get a shot called Rhogam because I am O negative. We aren't sure what my husband is but chances are he isn't O negative as well. I am going tonight to get more blood work done. I was supposed to go for my first ultrasound tomorrow but the doctor told me to cancel it because they wouldn't see anything with my levels that low anyways. Sooo sad. 

Natural Miscarriage 12/10/09 at 6W4D. Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket

Re: Looks like I am going to have a MC.

• I'm so sorry about your situation.  Hopefully you can get support from the women on this board. We unfortunately know what you are going through.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageBlondangel:
    I'm so sorry about your situation.  Hopefully you can get support from the women on this board. We unfortunately know what you are going through.

Thank you. I appreciate the support.

Natural Miscarriage 12/10/09 at 6W4D. Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • What a terrible feeling.  I'm so sorry you're going through this, and I wish there was something we could do to make it not so.  But you do have our support and prayers, and I hope you can find some comfort in our company.  I know I have.  Take care of yourself...
  • I'm so sorry for what you're going through.  We are here for you if you need anything.  {{HUGS}}
    BFP#1 8/14/09; Natural M/C 9/16/09 @ 9 weeks 2 days 
    BFP#2 5/11/10; DS1 Born 1-27-11 
    BFP#3 6/24/12; Natural M/C 7/1/12 @ 5 weeks 
    BFP#4 9/22/12; Natural M/C 10/17/12 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#5 3/3/13; DS2 Born 11-7-13
    BFP#6 9/20/14; Due 5-28-15

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I am so sorry you have to go through this. 
  • I'm very sorry you are experiencing this. It's the worst club in the world to belong to.

I got the Rhogam shot too...they said I'll need one in the 3rd trimester of a pg if we ever get that far.

BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am also sorry for what you are going through - we all know how horrible it feels to be going through this. We all have different stories but they all brought us to this board. The ladies here are really supportive - you will be in my thoughts and prayers...
    Started TTC in 2/09. Dx with PCOS in 09/09. BFP on 11/7/09.
    Dx with Ectopic on 12/7/09. Laparoscopy, D&C, and lost my left tube on 12/08/09.
    01/11 = BFP!
    Finnegan Alexander born 9/25/11 via emergency c-section
  • This is literally happening to me right now... just got my blood test today, still optimistically keeping my fingers crossed, forcing myself to stay positive... not going to lie that it's not working very well.
  • I'm so sorry you are going through this.  The ladies on here are wonderfully supportive. 
    My IVF miracle after 3 losses and 4 years.
    imageimage

• I am so sorry! My thoughts are with you and your family!!!
  • I am so sorry you are going through this.  I am a newbie to this board as of yesterday.  There is a lot of great support here.

we had our 2nd u/s tuesday, 12/8 and the RE was not able to find a heartbeat (7w4d).   

I have scheduled the D&C for 12/17 but will have one more u/s before just to be sure.  

I wish you the best of luck.......

• I'm so sorry.
    Laura & Jim ~ July 10, 2004
    miscarriage on 11/26/09 at 5w6d
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"