Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

A tip for anyone with a toddler.

You know your toddler is tired when she jumps off your lap, walks to her room, and shuts the bedroom door. Big Smile

Re: A tip for anyone with a toddler.

• LOL!  I'm jealous!  :D
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • My DD will say "nuh-night!" get a book and crawl into bed, pull the blankets up, and "read" a story, lol. It's so cute.
  • Loading the player...
  • lol! Mine grabs the couch pillow his lovey and binkie and lays down on the pillow. haha

OOORR once he stood at his crib crying to get in it. I put him in and off to sleep he went. It was so weird!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LOL - my DS just lays on the floor with his blanket and starts going to sleep.
  • Nice!

I thought it was great that all we have to do is ask Will if he's ready to go to bed and if he is, he goes to the stairs and waits for us.

I'm going to have to teach him how to give himself a bath and all that jazz now.... 

I like privacy. A lot.
  • LOL! But in my house, that could just as easily mean that my kid wants to rearrange the bookshelf without me seeing Wink
  • imageemiliemadison:
    LOL! But in my house, that could just as easily mean that my kid wants to rearrange the bookshelf without me seeing Wink
    This. Big Smile
  • That's cute!! Big Smile

I was on Skype with MIL the other night and it was a few minutes past the time when I normally put DD down. She walked to her fan, hit it and said "night-night." I guess she was ready to go to bed... lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Joseph gets hyper if he doesn't get to go to bed. Like me, he can't just go to bed because he's tired. If I'm not forced to go to bed, I'll just sit up all night. Joseph will do the same, but he gets crazier and crazier as it goes along. But if you put him in his bed, he's fine. And usually seems relieved.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"