Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

OBGYN Recommendations in Plano

Can anyone recommend a female OBGYN who has rights at Presby Plano.  I have heard wonderful things about Jennifer Campbell with Northlake OB/GYN, but I just called and they said she is not taking new patients and hasn't been for almost a year.  That totally sucks because I was hoping to call ahead and get an appt. for my annual in March.  I'm looking for someone with good bedside manners, friendly, patient, and willing to answer questions without rushing you out the door.  We are looking to start TTC at the end of next year, but I'm hoping to establish a relationship with an OBGYN before getting pregnant.  

Any recs. would be greatly appreciated!! TIA  

Re: OBGYN Recommendations in Plano

• I see Dr. McIntire with Frisco Obstetrics & Gynecology. Their office is by Centennial, but they have privileges at Presby Plano and I delivered there. There's 4 female OBs and they are all great! I never feel rushed with Dr. McIntire and she was awesome when I mc last year.

• Dr. Fawzia Jaffee. She's located at Parker and the Tollway. Google her and you'll find her info.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr. Campbell actually delivered my baby, but Dr. Garner in the same practice is my OB and I LOVE him.  Did you ask if any other drs in the practice were accepting patients?
  • https://www.ntxobgyn.com/

I love Dr Hsu, but I'm not sure if she's taking new patients that aren;t PG

• Dr. Garner is my OB there at Northlake/Presby and DH and I love him!  If you absolutely want a female, why not try Dr. Ku?  She is part of their office and is great too!  If I hadn't already been with Dr. Garner, I would see Dr. Ku.  My RE works with her husband in Frisco, also an RE, they are a great couple.
  • imagewowway:

I see Dr. McIntire with Frisco Obstetrics & Gynecology. Their office is by Centennial, but they have privileges at Presby Plano and I delivered there. There's 4 female OBs and they are all great! I never feel rushed with Dr. McIntire and she was awesome when I mc last year.

This.  Except I delivered at Centennial.  I love, love, love Dr McIntire. 

• Dr Courtney Trylovich.  She has everything you listed :)  She's amazing.  
  • Thank you for all of your recommendations.  I actually tried to schedule with Dr. Trylovich as well, but she is also not accepting new patients.  I ended up scheduling an appt. with Dr. Kristi Ryder.  She has rights at Medical City and Plano Presbyterian, but she offices out of their Medical City office.  I hope I like her because that would actually be easier since we live in Lakewood and could deliver at either hopsital.  Has anyone heard anything good or bad about Dr. Ryder? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"