3rd Trimester

If LO is Head-Down and In Position...

At 32 weeks, what are the chances that he will stay that way? 

Re: If LO is Head-Down and In Position...

• Not sure what the chances are but my DS has been head down for since week 30-31. Hopefully your LO will stay that way too!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • They confirmed at the Dr this morning that her head is still down and its been like that since my 33 wk appt.

• Loading the player...
  • Very good.  I just had my appt. today and my midwife said she's almost 100% sure he'll stay head down because there just isn't enough room for him to move anymore...he is estimated to be a large baby, however.
  • DD was head down at 29w3d and never flipped.

This LO has been head down since 30w and hasn't flipped.

I would say that your chances are pretty good.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Pretty good I'd say. That's how my LO has been. it seems to be a favorite position for him. I still feel kicks and punches and movement, but he remains head down since about 30 or weeks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • probably pretty good-they really start to run out of room to move too much.   my baby has been head down for a long long time.  and there isn't room for it to switch position-unless it goes to one side a bit.  literally the past 3 weeks it is right between the pelvic bones!
  • I don't know what your chances are, but this LO has been head-down since our 32 week appointment and he's stayed that way! Hope your LO cooperates!!
  • My BIG girl has been head down since my 22 week ultrasound.  OB confirmed yesterday that she's still head down. 

Wether they can change position has mostly to do with how much room they have and how much amniotic fluid they are swimming in.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Goodie good! Thanks ladies!  He was sideways up until just a few days ago and confirmed at my Ultrasound yesterday... glad to hear he is likely to stay in position! Thanks!
  • Mine has been that way for MONTHS.  But each case is different.
  • Mine has been head down for 3 weeks now. I just saw my OB today and she said that since he is growing more rapidly now that it is going to be more difficult for him to flip, but not impossible....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"