3rd Trimester

When is nesting supposed to kick in?

I could really use it!  My house is a disaster!!!  I just really don't care that much right now, though! 

www.mvstephenson.wordpress.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: When is nesting supposed to kick in?

• I have no idea, but I really wish it would!
  • I never nested with DD...but this time around I got it for the first time about 16 weeks...and again at 20
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • So far all my nesting has been in my head LoL
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• I get little bursts but usually get too exhausted to do a lot during them lol. It lasts like 2 hours here or there.
  • I'm nesting in my head...Does that count?

Seriously, I thought about vacuuming, but then sat down and watched like 3 hours of Intervention last night.

Ethan Michael - 12/21/09
    Norah Jewel - 2/26/14

• Mine started yesterday
  • imageC12H22O11:

I'm nesting in my head...Does that count?

Seriously, I thought about vacuuming, but then sat down and watched like 3 hours of Intervention last night.

I do this constantly. Except I've watched all the episodes on On Demand so now I've had to go to watching Hoarders....which is just as entertaining.

• I hope soon!
  • imageC12H22O11:

I'm nesting in my head...Does that count?

omg me too exactly. i know theres lots to clean and i really wanna do it but id rather just watch tv and let dh do all the cleaning.... he really is good at itStick out tongue

• I had the urge to get LO's room done, but that had no impact on doing my own laundry...
    ~Kati~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"