2nd Trimester

June Babies!

I am finally feeling well enough to get on here and chat!  It was a rough 1st tri.  I am still getting a little queasy in the evenings, but it's not as bad as it once was!  Who else is due in June?!

Re: June Babies!

• I am!  Due June 1st.  I just got over the nausea but then got a headcold, so I'm still recovering.  Hopefully second tri will be better!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • June 8th! Glad you are feeling better : )
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi!! June 6th here.  Glad to hear that you are starting to feel a bit better.  I hear 2nd Tri is WAY better than 1st!
    Married 2007
    DS - 5/2010
    DD - 6-2013
    TTC #3 - Cycle #9

• June 12 (popping over to 2nd tri a couple days early!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Me!  Due June 16th.  Still feeling rough but starting to have a good day here and there.  Was sick until 18 wks last time so I'm anticipating the nausea to be with me for a little longer  :o(
    DD 6/17/08, DD 6/9/10, DD 12/15/11
    BFP 5/24/13 - Natural MC 6/7/13
    BFP 8/13/13 - Natural MC 8/27/13
    Ovarian Mass = removal of left ovary & tube 9/13
    BFP 4/24/14 - Tubal Pregnancy 5/7/14
    Removal of  ruptured right tube 5/8/14
    IVF or adoption??
  • Hi - I'm June. No morning sickness at all so far but to make up for it my asthma has gone into overdrive since getting pregnant and have been battling a chest infection for a couple of months so have been feeling pretty miserable.

Here's to a better 2nd Tri for us all!

• June 8th here! Hope the second trimester is a good, safe and healthy one for you ladies!

• I'm due June 16th. I'm lurking from 1st tri. I will be over here in about a week. Yay! :)
  • June 12th, looking forward to joining 2nd tri!!
  • June 8th here! Good to hear you're feeling better. Evenings aren't my friend either. The days are getting better though. I'm going to try walking more and hopefully that'll help my evenings.
  • June 23rd here! My morning sickness tapered off big time beginning @ week 9. Now I only get naseous a few minutes a day instead of 24/7 like it was before. YAAAAY! :)  My energy is increasing as well.  I used to sleep 12 hours a night and still wanna take a nap... now I'm getting 8-10 a night (I have an awesome hubby) and yesterday I didn't take a nap at all. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyName Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • June 10th!!!

Glad you're feeling better! 

• June 11 here!  I'm glad to hear you're feeling better!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • June 9th-Have felt great so far. WAITING for my next apt (to feel better about things) and can't wait to feel flutters!
  • June 15th. I'm a little early to be on 2nd tri, but oh well...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"