2nd Trimester
Options

Workout DVDs?

Now that it's cold and dark in the morning, I'm not wanting to walk like I was (I still walk with the pup in the afternoon).

Are any of you using pregnancy workout DVDs (or even non-pg DVDs) as part of your prenatal workout?  I don't want anything too hardcore since I was just getting back into working out when I got my BFP.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Workout DVDs?

• Options

I had Denise Austin Fit and Firm pregnancy with DD and it was awesome.  She's annoying but I did it a few times a week and it really helped.  It has separate chapters for each trimester and a stretching part, if I remember correctly.  I only gained 25lbs which I lost in under 2 months and was up walking around the day after my c/s.  The nurse commented that I must have been in great shape pre-pregnancy.

I had another prenatal yoga one but it was too slow and boring.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    imagesno&jmg:

Now that it's cold and dark in the morning, I'm not wanting to walk like I was (I still walk with the pup in the afternoon).

Are any of you using pregnancy workout DVDs (or even non-pg DVDs) as part of your prenatal workout?  I don't want anything too hardcore since I was just getting back into working out when I got my BFP.

I love the crunch workouts.  The one I'm hooked to at the moment is called Crunch: Fat-Burning Pilates.  I stream it to my pc via netflix, while my little one watches cartoons in the AM.  Easy peasy.  At first I thought I would die afterwards, but now it's just a warm up.  The only part I can't do (at 18 weeks preggo now) is the part on the belly (back extensions).  But, the rest is all stuff I can do till the end of the pregnancy. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagesno&jmg:

I love the crunch workouts.  The one I'm hooked to at the moment is called Crunch: Fat-Burning Pilates.  I stream it to my pc via netflix, while my little one watches cartoons in the AM.  Easy peasy.  At first I thought I would die afterwards, but now it's just a warm up.  The only part I can't do (at 18 weeks preggo now) is the part on the belly (back extensions).  But, the rest is all stuff I can do till the end of the pregnancy. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"