Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

how much do "pictures w/ Santa" cost at your mall?

trying to decide if its worth it to go.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: how much do "pictures w/ Santa" cost at your mall?

• Options
    we did it yesterday and they where $20 for the smallest package. when his nanny told me it was $30 (I wanted two 5x7 and they only had it in a package with wallets) I was not super happy.
  • Options
    I think they were like $20 - $30 last year.  That was just for a bare bones package.  We were able to take our own photos with santa, which was nice.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I spent $40 for the pictures on a zip drive and it came with a $20 gift card to shutterfly.
  • Options
    It was $20 to get a picture emailed.
  • Options
    They are ridiculous. $20 for 2 5x7 pictures.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    $10 for one 5x7... then you could buy the digital copy for $11 more... and they also had other packages with more prints/wallets/etc.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    The Santa I want to go to has packages from $25 - $60.  Kind of ridiculous.  They offer two images on a flash drive for $25 so I might just do that and get my own prints done.  I get a discount because I know someone that works there so that will help a little.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    we had to purchase one of their packages in order for us to take pictures with our camera! it was $19 for 2 5x7! not something we are gonna do every year!
  • Options
    imageSpringPeeper:

I'm officially dying!

And now I need to look for some place with better prices!

I don't know where you live, but if there is a Bass Pro Shop/Outdoor World near you, they do free pictures with santa.  You get one print 4x6 and can take pictures with your own camera.  We went last year and they had a huge Holiday set up with crafts and games for kids.  DD is too young to enjoy it this year, but we are definitely going for our free picture with santa.

https://www.basspro.com/homepage.html

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"