Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

What has made you happy today?

for me....

~wearing polkadotted rain boots to the grocery store (and everywhere else today)

~green and red peppermints from sonic

~porkchops stuffed with swiss cheese and ham for dinner

~this cold weather that never happens in san antonio

~my adorable son in his brown track pants and new balance shoes :)

Re: What has made you happy today?

• Where did you get the polka dot rain boots?
  • My ds happily sat on my lap this morning drinking his milk and watching Lazy Town.

My dh is home right now re-constructing our laundry room with pretty new shelving

It's raining here (I LOVE seeing the rain fall on the huge windows here at the office)

• Loading the player...
  • DS didn't cry when I dropped him off at daycare today.

Leftover turkey casserole for dinner

Getting our Christmas cards today

Having a relaxing night with the family

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DS2 going to sleep an hour ago (phew)

DS1 being funny and precocious

caffeine

DH's awesome new job

Motrin for my neck pain

Continued weight loss!

• The knowledge that my wonderful cleaning person spent 6 hours at my house today.
  • Andrea Bocelli Christmas Album

Ds wearing his overalls with a snowman on the front

Ds getting to go to preschool today (they were closed last week for the holiday and he was sick the week before so he hasn't gotten to go in over 2 weeks)

Being finished with my Christmas shopping

Being back on my diet - I'm so sick of eating crap for a week

Coffee

• DS was really happy to see his friends at daycare this morning, and said "bye bye" to me without any tears.
  • - The fact that I'm not at work.

- The big salad topped with cold turkey leftovers that I made for lunch.  Yum-o!

ETA: Also the crock pot and coffee maker that I got this weekend for a grand total of $7. 

• imagebieanca:
    Where did you get the polka dot rain boots?

target! (but i think it was like 2 years ago) but they always have cute rain boots

• - my son's bed head when he woke up this morning.

- an unusually good hair day for myself.

- Chipotle burrito and chips and guac.

- knowing the big u/s is a mere 44 hours a way...

• Putting up the Christmas tree and sharing in Henry's excitement over each ornament.

Going to the bakery to get fresh bread to go with our soup for lunch.

Seeing my baby play happily (he was sick for the past few days). 

Henry just trying to feed his teddy bear his milk. Cute.

Like giveaways? Like my blog!
    www.facebook.com/TryVermontFirst
    I love these two beautiful children!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagebieanca:

this!!

oh and going to the gym, giggling with sawyer, my acceptance that ive gained 2lbs this pregnancy (lol), and the chicken salad i keep eating.

eta: oh, and aidan's LOVE for her dollhouse. it makes me smile. 

aidan kincaid (12.19.06) sawyer grace (7.30.08) 
    reese madeline (5.11.10) miller paige (2.6.12)
    girl #5 due december 2013.

13 galveston1

IG: punkfictionv4

• ~ reading to DD1 before nap. And singing. She was in such a good mood and kept giggling and it was so adorable :)

~ waking up this morning snuggled up to DD2. And making through a Target shopping trip w/out her fussing!

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • my little girl smiling up at me this morning.

my DS looking up at me and saying "ho ho ho?" while i was buckling him into his carseat.

the bump solidarity displayed today.

philosoraptor's new siggy.

• Knowing my DH will be home when I get home (he hasn't been coming home until 8pm b/c of working insane hours--but that is over now!!!)

Seeing how happy DS was when I dropped him at daycare today.

Getting a little bit accomplished at work (finally!)

Baked brownies this morning and brought them to work while they were still warm--and people loved them! 

• umm... I'm thinking.....it'll come to me....I got nothing.....yet...
  • The huge hug and kiss I got from him (without tears!) when I said goodbye to him at daycare

Found a KitKat in my desk while looking for something else. I really needed a chocolate hit today.

• imageDelGrecoBride:

imagebieanca:

target! (but i think it was like 2 years ago) but they always have cute rain boots

just checking. I bought polka dot rain boots on Saturday from target. Just wondering if there was some place else to check. They are pretty stinkin cute too.
  • DS waking up 5 minutes before I had to walk out the door to go to work. I didn't want to go without seeing him, but I didn't want to wake him either. That was 5 good minutes of cuddling.
  • Oooh! Nice post :)

~I love my new hat and scarf from Gap that I bought with a GC last night!! It's purple and gray and the hat is sort of beret style. Didn't think I could rock the beret but it surprisingly looks quite nice on me :)

~Heard my inside baby's (I'm 16wks) heartbeat today and cried relief tears :) Just been having some irrational worries lately that since the twin passed, that this one will too so hearing that today was peace on earth, let me tell you!

• - We are getting all new kitchen appliances today! The dishwasher is already here and the fridge and oven will be here soon!!!

- DD has been super-snuggly all day. And then she went right down for her nap!!!

- We'll be decorating our tree tonight!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • -DS teething hell seems to have gotten better today

-The diaper rash that went along with teething hell is also getting better.

-Dressing DS in Denver Bronco's gear just to see DH's expression. He's a Dallas fan, it was worth it.

• Carter Man cuddling with me this morning.

Finding great Cyber Monday deals and getting A LOT of shopping done (yay!)

Having no student appointments today so that I was able to find said deals.

Chick-fil-a and bowling tonight for a work event (which allowed me to come in late and have more cuddling time with my Carter Man)

It's a cycle =) 

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• - DS playing with his Little People, he just started making them walk around...he's getting so big!

- DS leaving the Christmas tree alone since it's been up...it's a miracle!

- Dunkin Donuts coffee

- A clean house to relax in

- DS trying to make a piggy noise...I did the snort instead of saying oink, oink and every time he tries to snort he leans his head back and kind of gulps air.  It's the cutest thing ever.

imageimageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Picking DD after her little class.  She ran to the door and tried to open it.

I just painted a picture.  Abstract, but I am pretty pleased.

Cooking apples on the stovetop with cinnamon and sugar.  Yum!

• After the worst night of croup Sat and being told by the doctor to expect an even worse night last night...DS slept through with no sign of croup and woke up a happy baby!

Patriots playing tonight makes me happy!

• oooh another one!!

My Christmas Cookie Yankee candle!!!! My word, people, this scent drives me bonkers :)

• Cuddling with my snotty boy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"