2nd Trimester

Anyone been to Chilis... ever? lol.

Sorry, I might be the outcast here ...

I've never been to Chili's, and we're going tonight... what in the world should I get?!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone been to Chilis... ever? lol.

• I'm an outcast too then. I've never been there and don't have any idea what they have. Did you check online to see if they have and online menu or take out menu you could look at?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

• I like the Old Timer cheeseburger and the Citrus Fire Chicken & Shrimp. Their sampler appetizer is good too, especially the Southwest Egg Rolls! And for dessert, the Paradise Pie! Enjoy!
  • Loading the player...
  • Can't help you, I haven't been in ages.  I can tell you, though, that the baby back ribs for which they are famous are insanely bad for you - I just saw a news thing on the worst restaurant foods in America and that was on the list.

Oh, and the buffalo chicken fajitas have over 1700 calories!!!!!!!!!!

I'd check out their menu online before going so you can choose something good and not quite as lethal, lol.

• I've had their pasta which was good, and my little sister loves the fajita pita.
  • i like their steak fajitas & their burgers are also pretty good! :) have fun!
  • Chili's is like Applebees, similar menus and dining idea.

Depends on what you want.  Sometimes I get a burger, chicken, ribs, etc.

• O_O

Wow.

Okay.

I must say they have the best damn chicken strips in the world, and I am a chicken strip afficianado, plus their Southwest Eggrolls are to die for. My suggestion would be the "Triple Dipper", with chicken strips, southwest eggrolls, and spinach dip or those little sandwiches. That way you get to try a little bit of everything, and it's not that expensive.

Also, leave room for Molten Chocolate Cake. It's chocolate cake filled with hot chocolate sauce, and topped with ice cream. Make sure your H leaves room too; Bun and I are both big eaters, and we can never finish one.

• I love their chicken crispers (chicken strips).  The breading on them is really different from any other place.  They come with fries and corn on the cob.  They're pretty greasy, but that doesn't bother me! Their chicken enchilada soup is really yummy too.

But, since this is your first time, honestly I would recommend starting with the Molten Chocolate Cake and then if you have room for food after that go for it.  That cake is FABULOUS!!  Stick out tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • They have good chicken tacos..I also have had their mushroom burger... I do reccomend the strawberry lemonade though! that stuff is awesome..

I'm not a big chilis fan but the dh loves it. He always gets the burger though. Burger and fries the american meal! (however I dont really like just getting a burger at a resturant..sometimes theyre good :))

• imagenannyannie:

O_O

Wow.

Okay.

I must say they have the best damn chicken strips in the world, and I am a chicken strip afficianado, plus their Southwest Eggrolls are to die for. My suggestion would be the "Triple Dipper", with chicken strips, southwest eggrolls, and spinach dip or those little sandwiches. That way you get to try a little bit of everything, and it's not that expensive.

Also, leave room for Molten Chocolate Cake. It's chocolate cake filled with hot chocolate sauce, and topped with ice cream. Make sure your H leaves room too; Bun and I are both big eaters, and we can never finish one.

MMM!! Delicious... I love chicken strips... lol. And it looks like the post below you has the same idea!!

And everyone else... thank you! I checked it out online, I just wanted to know if there were any favorites! :) Can't wait.

• imagesusanlovestexas:

I love their chicken crispers (chicken strips).  The breading on them is really different from any other place.  They come with fries and corn on the cob.  They're pretty greasy, but that doesn't bother me! Their chicken enchilada soup is really yummy too.

But, since this is your first time, honestly I would recommend starting with the Molten Chocolate Cake and then if you have room for food after that go for it.  That cake is FABULOUS!!  Stick out tongue

I love that we went the exact same place with this.

Also, if you like Corn on the Cob, Chili's corn on the cob is very god. Sweet, but peppery. And their french fries are delish. I honestly way prefer Chili's to Applebees simply for the French Fries.

• Damn it!  Now I want Chili's  :(
  • It's one of my MILs favorite places for lunch... I like the Southwest Egg Rolls. :)
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Don't expect health food ; though their Guiltless Grill stuff is pretty good, it just doesn't compare to the yumminess of the rest of the menu.

DH and I always get the Southern Smokehouse Burger.  And then there's pretty much no reason to eat for the rest of the day. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Chicken Club Tacos... yum.  Grilled chicken tacos with lettuce, tomato, cheese, and a ancho chile ranch drizzle with a little bacon.  Served with black beans and rice.
  • Haha :) when you live in a town that has very few restaurants and Chilis is one of them you go quite a bit. I normally get the Old Timer with cheese :) and fries. Oh! And they have the most WONDERFUL cheesecake in the whole wide world. Sigh. Thanks...now I think I have to go there tonight :)
  • Chicken Caesar Pita. Noms.
  • Now I'm craving their chips and salsa.  Yum!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Ooooo this is making me so hungry!! They have great food at Chili's...I like the chicken crispers with mashed potatos or any of their pastas/salads!!
  • Chili's is one of my favorites!  Chicken club tacos, quesadilla explosion salad, southwestern eggrolls, skillet queso, all of these are awesome!

• nope never here opend up anew one one around here
  • Chipotle Chicken Crispers are to die for.  Also the broccoli cheese soup is delicious.  Finally, the molten chocolate cake is a complete indulgence.

** As a pp said, the food is TERRIBLE for you.  I think I read somewhere that the caloric content of the chicken crispers is astronomical.  However, we rarely go out to eat, so I figure it evens out.

• Cajun Chicken Pasta - extra tomatoes, no mushrooms, and extra alfredo sauce. I used to get the Broccoli Cheese soup, but they don't offer it anymore at the one in Fayetteville NC or Alexandria LA.

I mostly stuff myself on their Bottomless Chips and Salsa with a glass of Blackberry Lemonade.

• imagemissmisery:
    Now I'm craving their chips and salsa.  Yum!

They have the BEST chips and salsa ever!

Canon 60D: Canon 50mm 1.8 & 85mm 1.8, Tamron 28-75 2.8, Sigma 30mm 1.4
  • I work as a hostess at Chili's :) My favorite meals are the margarita grilled chicken, bacon burger, burger bites, honey bbq ribs, honey bbq chicken crispers, shiner bock ribs, black bean soup, baked potato soup, flame grilled ribye, and honey glazed salmon. All of these are delicious!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"