1st Trimester
Options

Thanksgiving Dinner Poll

What food are you most looking forward to eating tomorrow? 

I cannot wait for the stuffing!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Thanksgiving Dinner Poll

• Options
    Either the turkey or the mashed potatoes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Stuffing and mashed pototoes.  Love the turkey too, but I could live off of stuffing and mashed potatoes.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You girls are crazy, I hate stuffing.  I'm looking forward to the pie I'm making right now (let's see if it sees the light of day tomorrow) and yams.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I can't be home this year for Thanksgiving but my mom mentioned she was making green bean cassorole.  Might have to make one myself this weekend.
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, all of it. :)  But especially the stuffing, the sweet potato casserole, the 24 hour fruit salad and the apple pie.
  • Options
    Stuffing and Pumpkin Pie!!!
  • Options
    Dressing w/giblet gravy!!!!!!! yum Happy Thanksgiving to everyone :)
    "Everything is possible for him who believes.?
  • Options
    Stuffing! :-)
  • Options

imagemeangene:
    You girls are crazy, I hate stuffing.  I'm looking forward to the pie I'm making right now (let's see if it sees the light of day tomorrow) and yams.

What kind of pie are you making?  Can you ladies tell that I am hungry?  lol

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Stuffing with gravy, yum!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I am really looking forward to the rolls (of all things, right?!) and this cheesy veggie casserole w/ crackers/butter on top. YUM. And mashed potatoes.
  • Options
    I don't even want any turkey.  All I want is stuffing, green bean casserole, and cranberry sauce!!
  • Options
    My dad's mashed potatoes for sure!
    Andrew James born 7/9/10 @ 7:13pm - 7lbs 14oz & 20in Baby #2: EDD 11/2/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Pumpkin Pie!!!
  • Options
    I want mashed potatoes, corn, and gravy all mixed together Stick out tongue
  • Options

Giada's mashed potatoes that I am making and are sooooo good!

Stuffing, rolls, and olives!  Then of course dessert!

• Options
    imagetomkat35728:

imagemeangene:

Oh, it's apple pie.  and it smells divine.  I need to shove it in the fridge as soon as it's cooled down so I'm not tempted. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagemeangene:
    imagetomkat35728:

imagemeangene:

Oh, it's apple pie.  and it smells divine.  I need to shove it in the fridge as soon as it's cooled down so I'm not tempted. 

:::stomach growling:::

• Options
    Eating an entire package of Pillsbury cresent rolls by myself!
    DD 7/10
    MC 3/12
    MC 7/12
    DS 7/13
    BFP #5 - EDD 3/25/16
  • Options
    Since I am going to the in-laws.....who do not cook. I'm looking forward to store bought pie with cool whip and dinner rolls with butter. I'm bringing a cheeseball in case there is nothing good.
  • Options
    Grandma's homemade mac and cheese!!
  • Options
    Is it bad that I'm looking forward to it all...turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green been casserole, squash and PUMPKIN PIE! I loooove pumpkin pie. Hoping LO likes it too. We go to my parents house for dinner then to my grandmothers house for dessert where there is a table FULL of pies/desserts. So excited. Hopefully I don't throw it all up.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm looking forward to all of it! Turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes....mmmm. I can't wait. Literally, I can't wait, I just finished a slice of the pumpkin pie I just baked...de-licious!

• Options

Ugh I wish I could look forward to some part of it. Last week I was dying for turnip but this week I can't even stomach the thought of smelling anything cooking - and i'm doing all the cooking!
    I don't have bad morning sickness just an icky feeling that lasts all day but it makes planning lunches or dinners unbareable.

• Options
    sweet potato's and corn casserole!  and then for the main event.. pie pie pie!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Bring on the mashed potatoes!
  • Options
    Dessert! Any of it and all of it! Wink
  • Options
    TURKEY!!
  • Options
    I'm excited to try deep fried tukey for the first time!  That and sweet potatoes and corn casserole....and everything else too!  I'm just hungry...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"