Trying to Get Pregnant

Who's testing this week?

I'm 10 dpo (LP is consistently only 10 days long), AF should show tomorrow.  The past couple of days my phantom symptoms have been outta control.  And, since coming off BC in Jan. I religously start spotting at 9 dpo.........so far nothing.  I'm really trying not to get my hopes up this cycle as my chart looks like total dog mess and I spotted A LOT this cycle.  UGH!

So.....who's testing this week and when are you going to test? GL to everyone!

dx: Fragile X Syndrome

Re: Who's testing this week?

• as long as AF holds off I am testing this week!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm 13dpo with an average LP of 12 days (but had one that was 16).  I tested twice now with internet cheapies at 11dpo and this morning, both were negative.  If AF doesn't show by tomorrow I may cave and use my last FRER.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Loading the player...
  • i am testing tomorrow.  i will be 14dp but i am testing mostly for sentimental reasons as I don't think our timing was "right"

i found out i was pregnant w/ ds the tuesday before thanksgiving... i just think it'd be super cool to find out at the same time again...  

• I probably will on Friday, since it's mom's b-day, even though I'll only be 11 DPO. My LP is usually 15/16 so I know I really should wait but I get so weak when it comes to POAS.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageL&R70707:
    I'm 13dpo with an average LP of 12 days (but had one that was 16).  I tested twice now with internet cheapies at 11dpo and this morning, both were negative.  If AF doesn't show by tomorrow I may cave and use my last FRER.

GL!  I hope to see a BFP post from you this week!

• imageDaisygirl613:

i am testing tomorrow.  i will be 14dp but i am testing mostly for sentimental reasons as I don't think our timing was "right"

i found out i was pregnant w/ ds the tuesday before thanksgiving... i just think it'd be super cool to find out at the same time again...  

Oh, that would be cool!  GL!

• I am on Saturday!  The wait is going to kill me!
  • I'll probably test tomorrow or thusday...It's our 2nd cycle trying and if this isn't the lucky one, I'm going to chart charting. 
  • imagedee7972:
    I probably will on Friday, since it's mom's b-day, even though I'll only be 11 DPO. My LP is usually 15/16 so I know I really should wait but I get so weak when it comes to POAS.

Since my LP is on the short side of things I don't have to wait long for that biiiaatch to show her face.  She's quick every month to let me know that I'm not KU. I'd probably be weak about POAS if I had to wait until 16 dpo too!

• I am going to test this week. I might test Thursday but I know that is still a little early.

GL to you when you test :)

• Since this willbe my first phase of testing, and it's been 8 dpo, I may test 11/26 and hope for the best! Then test 11/27, then maybe 11/28.
    Me: 37 DH:41
    10/2009 - TTC#1 Stopped BCP! Let's DO this!
    1/2010 - BFP (Natural) --> 10/2010 - DS born! Yay!
    12/2010 - DH diagnosed with stage 3B testicular cancer. #cancersucks
    10/2011 - Complications with DH and lymph nodes in groin area removed. No longer able to ejaculate.
    1/2014 - TTC#2 - IUI#1. No luck. Findings: DH sperm did not survive freeze. RE recommends IVF with ICSI.
    3/2014 - IVF Cycle #1 Started BCP
    4/2014 - Lupron, Gonal-F, and Menopur
    5/7/2014 - ER day (25 eggs retrieved, 15 mature)
    5/10/2014 - 6 fertilized, 3 embryos frozen - one grade A and two Grade B. Plan was to grow out to blastocyst stage but rest of eggs arrested by day 3. Decided to freeze on day 3.
    2/9/2016 - FET #1 with Grade A (8 cell - 3 day embryo); 2/20 - Beta was <5. BFN.  :/ Waiting for period and start next FET.
    7/8/2016 - FET #2 with Grade B (8 cell - 3 day embryo), fingers crossed this one sticks. :)
    7/19 - Beta was 74. BFP!!!!; 7/21 - Beta was 182; 1st U/S on 8/2; 2nd U/S on 8/16 :)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageFlgBride:
    imageDaisygirl613:

i am testing tomorrow.  i will be 14dp but i am testing mostly for sentimental reasons as I don't think our timing was "right"

Oh, that would be cool!  GL!

• imagePaminNB:
    I'll probably test tomorrow or thusday...It's our 2nd cycle trying and if this isn't the lucky one, I'm going to chart charting. 

I've found there is peace of mind that comes along with charting.  There is no guessing as to whether you are really late or if you are ovulating.  GL to you!

• I'm testing Thursday...14dpiui.

Good luck everyone!

• imageMrsG NC:

I am going to test this week. I might test Thursday but I know that is still a little early.

Your chart looks good so far! I'm hoping to hold out until Wednesday to test (that'll be 12 dpo).  Still a little early, I know, but I've never had a 12-day LP before.

• imageFlgBride:
    imageMrsG NC:

I am going to test this week. I might test Thursday but I know that is still a little early.

Your chart looks good so far! I'm hoping to hold out until Wednesday to test (that'll be 12 dpo).  Still a little early, I know, but I've never had a 12-day LP before.

Hope you get your BFP!!

• testing tomorrow.*15 dpo
  • I am.  If no AF on Friday I am testing.  That should be 12 DPO and my normal LP is 11-12 days.  I didn't chart this cycle since my temps were out of whack due to being sick for two weeks.  Now I wish I knew.

*sigh*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageMrsG NC:
    imageFlgBride:
    imageMrsG NC:

Hope you get your BFP!!

Thanks! :)  I hope you get a BFP too!

• Hopefully AF won't show and I'll test Saturday or Sunday.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers TTC Since July 2009
    BFP C6 - m m/c found on 3/17 - D&C 3/19 9w6d
    Aug 2011 - SA - Low motility (25%) high PH
    Sept 2011 - SA - 100mil sperm, 37% motility
    Oct 2011 - HSG/SHG if not natural BFP
    Holy crap natural BFP(cycle 20)!!! - Beta#1 10/11 - 185 P-23, Beta #2 10/13 -499.8, P-35.7! Thyroid good at 1.13, Beta #3 10/18 5,854.6 P-30.6; Beta 4 10/25 - 39,500 p4 20
    1st U/S on 10/18 - saw gestational sac! 2nd u/s (10/25) saw a tiny fetus and saw the HB flickering away! 3rd U/S on 11/2 measuring 2 days ahead HB 138! 4th U/S 11/9 - Measured 8w1d - HB 178! released from RE 11/16 U/S - HB 180 everything On track!
    Pregnancy Blog
  • I get to test tomorrow! (Please stay away, AF! I'd really like to test!)
  • I am not sure if I am 5dpo or 7dpo.. I had a thermometer malfunction on a really important temp day.. Anyway, I have thought about testing on Turkey day, but am too afraid that a BFN will ruin my day. We'll see... Probably will hold off until the weekend...Good luck to all of you this week!!!!

DS #1: (Summer 2010) Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Endometrin & B2B IUIs (Hail Mary Cycle) DC #2&3: IVF #1 (November 2011) Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageFlgBride:

imagePaminNB:
    I'll probably test tomorrow or thusday...It's our 2nd cycle trying and if this isn't the lucky one, I'm going to chart charting. 

I've found there is peace of mind that comes along with charting.  There is no guessing as to whether you are really late or if you are ovulating.  GL to you!

GL to you too!! 

**Sorry about the 'chart charting' thing, I meant start charting.  I changed my mind mid-sentence. lol

• I'll be testing on Thanksgiving, if no AF (please)! I'll be 11 dpo, but my LP has always been 10 days too.

I hope to see a lot of Thanksgiving BFPs this week!

• I've already tested twice this week Embarrassed both negative but it was still early....I'm going to do my best to hold out til Thursday if AF doesn't show first.  Good luck to everyone!!
  • Af is suppose to come tomorrow but i have had temp rises the last 3 days, so i am going to try and wait till wednesday to test.
  • I'll know one way or the other by Saturday.  This my first cycle charting, so I can't say for certain what my average LP is, but I do know that my past cycles post-BCP have been 42 days, 49 days, 49 days. Today is Day 44 of Cycle 4, and I've been spotting for a few days, which is abnormal for me. We timed things almost perfectly this cycle, so I'm still holding out a very faint hope that it's implantation bleeding. The temp dip this morning was discouraging though. If AF hasn't shown her ugly mug by Saturday, I've got a CBED laying around...

• I'll test Thursday, at only 11dpo.  It's totally against my rules, but DH's sisters are coming into town and I want to know whether I need to say no to that martini... At least if I get a BFN, I won't feel guilty having one. 

I'm going to make an AWESOME big brother.

Pregnancy Ticker

• I will probably test on Turkey Day (10dpo) just for kicks. Otherwise, I will test Saturday (12dpo) since my normal LP is 11 days.
    DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • AF isn't due until Thanksgiving, but I want to test before so we can share our exciting news if BFP! 
  • GL to everyone testing this week!  I hope to see a lot of BFP's when I get back from Thanksgiving!
  • If I can hold out and if AF doesn't show (due tomorrow / wed), I will be testing Thurs.  Although, now I'm worried if BFN that I will be sad all day - maybe I should test Wed :)  Fri is not a good day to test due to shopping (yuck - dh family tradition - I don't do early and I don't do crowds, and I don't do shopping - except for one day each year - ok I shop other days, but not that often!)
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"