Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

C-NAG***I just have to know...

do you not e-love me anymore because of the nonsense i started last night

:(

Re: C-NAG***I just have to know...

• of course i e-love you still! you took the meds when you were very overweight and stressed that a doctor monitored you and even made you write down what you ate. in a way i think it was probably good b/c i got some good insight into some other ladies! ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • whoops. Sneaking in here. I'm going to jab you in the eye good Delly. If you get on gchat I'll tell you why.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • imageKimiCas:
    whoops. Sneaking in here. I'm going to jab you in the eye good Delly. If you get on gchat I'll tell you why.

geez...look at you and seba. i could smack you you are so cute :)

• imagecarolinag:
    of course i e-love you still! you took the meds when you were very overweight and stressed that a doctor monitored you and even made you write down what you ate. in a way i think it was probably good b/c i got some good insight into some other ladies! ;)

phew good. :) are one of the few i actually care about their thoughts :)

• and you don't hate me b/c i don't love the name briggs right??? b/c i've been feeling bad about that one this afternoon. i still love the name brock! 
  • imagecarolinag:
    and you don't hate me b/c i don't love the name briggs right??? b/c i've been feeling bad about that one this afternoon. i still love the name brock! 

pfft no way....a lot of people on here dont like that name. but i dont care. i like it :) dont feel bad!

• imageDelGrecoBride:

pfft no way....a lot of people on here dont like that name. but i dont care. i like it :) dont feel bad!

whew. i didn't think you would. i wouldn't either. just like i know tons of people hate the junior thing, yet timmy is a jr. no biggie. i could care less. let's see what everyone thinks when i name my next kid nevaeh!!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"