Florida Babies

New to St. Pete

Hi, we're new to this area in St Petersburg. Looking for things to do and groups of 1st time parents.

Re: New to St. Pete

• Hi. My DH and I are in St. Petersburg also. I was actually just thinking about trying to find a 1st time parents group or some type of Mommy group. Our friends aren't exactly quick to hang out anymore since we've had DD. If you find one let me know!
  • Hi. I'm in St.Pete too, on the North end.  What part are you guys in?? I have a little boy and I'm staying at home with him. I've found a bunch of things for first time moms but unfortunately everything is in Tampa.  Let me know if you find anything in St. Pete :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We're in North St. Pete also. We're pretty close to the Parkside movie theatre.
  • I've noticed there is a lot in Tampa too...but not much in St. Pete. A friend of mine suggested I take a look at the www.211tampabay.org website. We're in South St. Pete but I work in the Seminole / Pinellas Park area. I'll post an update if I find something closer.
  • You should check out meetup.com.

There's tons of groups listed there and there's a format set up to create a group to get together. (It's how we found our Boston Terrier group, lol)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Great suggestion MrsTechie! I've found a lot of groups for moms and moms-to-be, Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"