Trying to Get Pregnant

I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant

Have you SEEN this show? Craziness... I'm not sure I'm a believer. Have any of you known anyone who this has happened to? I can't even imagine!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant

• It really is hard to believe.  They make pregnancy seem like a piece of cake though!
  • That show frustrates the fvck out of me!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I've known a few girls get to 6 or 7 months without knowing, but never full term.
    Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • My DH's BFF's sister (I know it sounds far removed, but until recently she lived with DH's BFF because she needed help taking care of her daughter).  She has always been on the heavy side, so I guess they didn't notice the weight gain or anything.  Anyhow, she went to the hospital because of severe stomach problems and left the hospital with a little girl!

I personally think that she had to be ignoring the signs of pregnancy.  How can someone go 9 months without a period without calling their doctor?

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• I have known a couple people who didn't know they were PG until 3-5 months when they started feeling movement, getting sick, ect because they had irregular periods and were over weight..

But, come on, the whole 9 months, it just seems insane! How could you be that out of touch with your body and not realize you have a human inside of you, I esp don't believe it with the smaller women, they say they thought they were just gaining weight.. you can tell the difference esp when you are small.. I mean how could you have no symptoms at all the whole time.. IT IS CRAZINESS!

Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ____________________________________________________________________________ *4 angel babies in heaven*__ *DX with Progesterone defficiency June 2010* *Haylie Marie & Makenzie Shayanne adopted November 2010* **SURPRISE! !ALL NATURAL MIRACLE BFP!!12/26/10 (MERRY CHRISTMAS)** ***Alexander Robert born 8/20/11, 11:01pm, 8lbs. 2oz. 20.5inches*** **BFP 06/26/2012.. Baby B #2 Due 04/01/2013**
  • We've had 3 of them at the hospital I work for, but 2 of them were very young.
  • One of DH's friends was pg for 6-7 months before she found out.
    Photobucket
  • I can't believe it happens as much as it makes it sound on that show!

Believe it or not I do know someone that happened to - years ago.  One of my college professors was also a good friend of my fathers and his sister, who was maybe 5'4" and pretty skinny, went to the ER with severe stomach cramp and came out with a baby.

Apparently AF always showed up, no weight gain...weird.

• those people are crazy.  how can you not know?

• It is crazy that there is enough people to make an entire series of shows!
  • and the series keeps continuing
  • What I find hilarious is that most of us on here have enough phantom symptoms for 10 pregnancies when we're not even pregnant, yet these girls go on living their lives without noticing one single REAL symptom!
  • One of the episodes had an 112 lb woman who didn't know she was pregnant until she delivered. 112 lbs??  Seriously?
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • One of my friends that live in FL didn't know till she was 6 months that she was KU.  She is a big girl so you couldn't tell  she had a belly and she had light periods the whole time.  She went to the doctors because of cramping that wouldn't go away and found out.  She said her littel girl didn't move or she just didn't notice. 
  • imageLAGirl23:
    What I find hilarious is that most of us on here have enough phantom symptoms for 10 pregnancies when we're not even pregnant, yet these girls go on living their lives without noticing one single REAL symptom!

haha, seriously!! 

• imageilovetolaugh:

imageLAGirl23:
    What I find hilarious is that most of us on here have enough phantom symptoms for 10 pregnancies when we're not even pregnant, yet these girls go on living their lives without noticing one single REAL symptom!

haha, seriously!! 

This exactly! lol.. Yes

Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ____________________________________________________________________________ *4 angel babies in heaven*__ *DX with Progesterone defficiency June 2010* *Haylie Marie & Makenzie Shayanne adopted November 2010* **SURPRISE! !ALL NATURAL MIRACLE BFP!!12/26/10 (MERRY CHRISTMAS)** ***Alexander Robert born 8/20/11, 11:01pm, 8lbs. 2oz. 20.5inches*** **BFP 06/26/2012.. Baby B #2 Due 04/01/2013**
  • imagemchupie:
    One of the episodes had an 112 lb woman who didn't know she was pregnant until she delivered. 112 lbs??  Seriously?

I admit this is insensitive of me, but I guess I assumed that only really large women could be pregnant without noticing - so it does surprise me that  a really tiny girl could get pregnant without knowing.   I mean, if I gain 5 lbs I see it all up in my gut.  I just can not fathom how this can happen.

• imagemchupie:
    One of the episodes had an 112 lb woman who didn't know she was pregnant until she delivered. 112 lbs??  Seriously?
    Lol, I saw that one! I think most of these ladies looking back on their pregnancy did have symptoms but didnt put two and two together because it wasnt "severe" enough. Some of them took pregnancy tests and they came up negative. Or they already have irregular periods so when the bleed on and off it seems normal to them..
  • When I was 18, my cycles were way off and I skipped about 8 months, to which the doctor finally after a few visits agreed that it wasn't normal and put me on BCP.  As for the other symptoms, I have no idea how you couldn't notice for that long. 
  • There have been a couple of shows that I think they had the symptoms, but were in denial.....weight gain, nausea, "gas pains"  Its crazy!

• Believe it or not, I know two people that this has happened to.  They are friends of friends (I try not to be friends with such silly people).  One girl was very small and never showed at all, she had her baby in the toilet.  My friend saw her when she was 7 months and says that there seriously was no telling.  The second girl noticed her belly get bigger but she thought it was a tumour (stupid) and her dad ended up taking her to the ER one night for severe back pain and the Dr was like "Your DD is having a baby".

Both of them swear they never knew and then ask why people think they would hide it, it only makes them look stupid and then the baby is born and no one is prepared.  Makes sense I guess.  I think they knew in their minds but just blocked it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"