3rd Trimester

i just need to know...can this wait till the AM? (tmi?)

i know, i know. i hate these posts...but im just not sure. DH and I had sex today. we have had sex one other time recently, about two weeks ago. i was on pelvic rest since 18 weeks with bleeding, and was told i could have sex again, but we still take it easy. so anyway, we had sex around 1 today. i just went to the bathroom, and when i was about to sit down i had a big gush of blood, bright red. it was all over the toilet, some on the floor, and a lot in the toilet. it has me a bit concerned...and im wondering if i should call the on call line, or wait and see if it continues, and call in the morning when the office is open. TIA
*The Blog* Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Natural M/C : Arabella's Twin Guardian Angel, 7.29.2009.**Natural M/C : 2.20.2010. 18 weeks. Always Loved. 4 weeks.

Re: i just need to know...can this wait till the AM? (tmi?)

• Since you've been on pelvic rest before I would call, better be safe than sorry when it comes to LO and your health.  I know it sucks but please be safe!!

Natural M/c 12/13/08 at 8w5d 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'd call now - better safe than sorry.  Docs are used to answering all sorts of calls at all odd hours of the night.
  • Loading the player...
  • I hate posts like these too. You had THAT much blood and your are asking if you should go to the dr.? The answer is YES!

• CALL.....I'm a paranoid person when it comes to blood though....Please keep us updated but I'd call...The phone call won't hurt anything.
  • Gushing bright red blood all over the toilet??? Um yah I'd say you need to call your OB asap.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    I LOVE MY THREE KIDS! :)
    imageimageimage
    Want great discounts?? Want to earn free Scentsy or even earn some extra money??
    Click on the logo and ask me how!
  • thank you ladies. i really hate being the over-paranoid pregnant lady who calls at everything--just needed a little push in that direction. i will update after i call the line. thanks again!
    *The Blog* Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Natural M/C : Arabella's Twin Guardian Angel, 7.29.2009.**Natural M/C : 2.20.2010. 18 weeks. Always Loved. 4 weeks.
  • imagemefsta777:
    thank you ladies. i really hate being the over-paranoid pregnant lady who calls at everything--just needed a little push in that direction. i will update after i call the line. thanks again!

You are not paranoid - I know how you feel though, I get the same way sometimes. I'm glad you're calling. A gush of bright red is definitely a good reason. 

Hope everything is ok!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Please call.  The word Gush is worrisome.
  • I agree with everyone else.  Call.

But I wanted to add that this exact thing happened to me.  DH and I cheated on pelvic rest and I had a huge gush of blood followed by large clots for days.  My dr almost put me on hospital bed rest, but I promised not to do it again!  Good Luck!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • of course you should call, why wouldn't you??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"